• Rock and Roll
    • The Battle of Evermore
    • Stairway To Heaven
    • Misty Mountain Hop
    • Four Sticks
    • Going To California
    • When The Levee Breaks

• 2 weeks later...

I CHOSE STAIR WAY BECAUSE ITS ONE OF MY TOP 5 FAVORITE ZEP SONGS.THE SONG IS MAJICAL WITH ITS GUITAR SOLO AND THE LYRICS.BUT I NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD THE LAST PARAGRAPH.AND AS WE WIND ON DOWN THE ROAD OUR SHADOWS TALLER THAN OUR SOULS THERE WALKS A LADY WE ALL KNOW,WHO SHINES WHITE LIGHT AND WANTS TO SHOW,HOW EVERY THING STILL TURNS TO GOLD AND IF YOU LISTEN VERY HARD,THE TUNE WILL COME TO YOU AT LAST,WHEN ALL IS ONE AND ONE IS ALL.TO BE A ROCK ANDN NOT TO ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,AND SHES BUYING A STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.

• 3 weeks later...

Black dog (quickly followed by Misty Mountain Hop and Stairway to Heaven). The guitar riff is kinda repetitive after a while, but considering the fact that it's great, this song tops the others IMO. And Robert's wailing is <3 .

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it was a hard choice between black dog and when the levee breaks but i chose black dog because it is one of the first zeppelin tracks i heard and i remember i fell in love with that song right away and 'till this day it is one of my favorite songs of all time...

• 5 months later...

Archived