Band Meeting

pinky

Why even announce they are having a meeting??? If everthing is SO top secret.

It was never "announced." JPJ mentioned it in an interview that they were all meeting. But as has been covered ad nauseum here over the last month or two, the band has regularly had meetings over business matters since dissolving in 1980. This was nothing out of the ordinary, other than it took place a month-plus after they played a gig.

Cheers for the nice comments guys.

To Levee - :P;)

To those who don't believe me - God, I don't blame you - if you don't know me, why would you? Still doesn't matter to me in the grand scheme of things - as some have pointed out, my info has always been accurate in the past (Thanks SAJ, BTW).

To those who don't believe me and want to say so in a shitty way - :P

And to Joel - get it through your head - I JUST DON'T THINK THE THIRD EYE DVD IS THAT GOOD. :rolleyes:

BTW - I sincerely hope the guys DO change their minds about the DVD.

Cheers for the nice comments guys.

To Levee - :P;)

To those who don't believe me - God, I don't blame you - if you don't know me, why would you? Still doesn't matter to me in the grand scheme of things - as some have pointed out, my info has always been accurate in the past (Thanks SAJ, BTW).

To those who don't believe me and want to say so in a shitty way - :P

And to Joel - get it through your head - I JUST DON'T THINK THE THIRD EYE DVD IS THAT GOOD. :rolleyes:

BTW - I sincerely hope the guys DO change their minds about the DVD.

People who have been around longer than five minutes are aware whose information is trustworthy and whose information isn't.

It's one thing to disagree with someone, but you sure as hell have to earn the right to call someone you don't know "full of shit."

To those who doubt the accuracy and legitimacy of what Knebby says, I can confidently say you are wallowing in the mire of your own self-imposed ignorance.

I am a good friend of Knebby have no reservations in vouching for her "source."

What is unnecessary is the derisive, abusive and mean comments her kind sharing of information sometimes propagates. It does not enhance the quality of content on this Board and it does no favours to those guilty of such pathetic attempts at their own aggrandisement, vis a vis other denizens of the Board.

Indi.

If anything happens i dont think it will be cryptic or secret...once the band decided to do the ahmet show it was no secret and no big deal to them. Plant was talking about it on the streets of london in a radio interview right away and we all know page and jones were outwardly expressing how good the practicing was going. As for now, its all dormant again, even a dvd, but they should release a recording/cd of the show imo, to capitalize on the buzz around this show. they could raise alot of money for the ahmet foundation.

If anything happens i dont think it will be cryptic or secret...once the band decided to do the ahmet show it was no secret and no big deal to them. Plant was talking about it on the streets of london in a radio interview right away and we all know page and jones were outwardly expressing how good the practicing was going. As for now, its all dormant again, even a dvd, but they should release a recording/cd of the show imo, to capitalize on the buzz around this show. they could raise alot of money for the ahmet foundation.

You have got to be kidding? No secret? It bloody was ?

No big deal? On what planet? :huh:

You have got to be kidding? No secret? It bloody was ?

No big deal? On what planet? :huh:

What are you talking about? plant talked about it on that radio interview on the street, suddenly all those anti zeppelin comments all those years were gone. Then all the comments from jason, page and jones... thats what i'm talking about. I guess i'm talking about when it became "official" that is. What the hell did you think i meant?

What you wrote and what I highlighted- "once the band decided to do the ahmet show". It was months after they decided before it became anything but a secret - and it was ALWAYS a big deal.

Ofcourse it was a big deal, it was an event. I'm talking about once it was public news. The "secret rehearsals" were the main thing in the rolling stone article, jason remembers the whole experience and page,jones and plant dont remember much of it. Or they didnt want to talk about it.

I'm just saying that if they release a cd or whatever...it'll be big news right away, like the ahmet tribute show at the o2 arena was.

I NEVER did misunderstand that....if you go back....you said "no way" to my reference of it being the 'next best thing' to an official DVD release. So I wondered what you were COMPARING it too...to not consider it the next best thing.

THAT question has still never been answered that I can see. If you haven't seen anything else to compare, then how could you even voice an opinion that would deny my opinion that the 3rd was the next best thing ?

You talk about people believing you. In my post I never said I doubted what you'd learned. I never misunderstood you NOT thinking the 3rd eye was that great....but you never offered anything to compare it to.

I still stand by my post and analysis.

So if you just don't want to answer that...then say so....just like you said NO to questions about your source of info about the meeting.

the fact that she's not giving me a source tells me everything.

...oh and by the way, i dont believe in santa.

Ok Scooter...let's say for instance one of your good friends tells you something interesting about themselves...not necessarily in confidence, but because they know that you aren't a publicist, and you have your friend hat on.  How long do you remain friends if your conversation ends up on the internet?

Ahhh...yes, reasoning... a conversation like that wouldn't have a source.....

Believe it, or don't...but you don't have the cred to tell anybody in this community (such as it may have been at one time...) who's full of shit, and who isn't.

<_<

Well did it occur to you that those you accuse of being the "usual suspects" have known Knebby for a long time and her credibility has more than been proven 100%.

I'm just saying that SteveAJones saying she is credible means alot more than her "crew" doing the same. See?

Oh for god's sake! It's just one piece of information formulated in one single sentence. If someone doesn't want to believe it, just skip it and carry on speculating. There's really NO need to tell anyone that he or she is full of shit.

That was exactly my point, the usual people saying the usual things doesn't catch my attention, but when you said she should be listened to, I did, sadly.

Yes, I can understand. When a cynic who insists on substantiation of all things great and small puts a hand up in favor of someone's credibility it might get ones attention

more so than seeing similar sentiment from a perceived crew. Anyway, it's supposed

to be about Led Zeppelin around here so let's try to get back to them as the topic!

Archived