Post whores off and running!

Honeydripper

:wtf: I'm just noticing....there are some members with over 350 posts in 4 friggin day! 4 FRIGGIN DAYS!!!! wtf??

I was a member of another Zep forum...and was the second most active poster (the #1 is here too ;) ).....and it took me 3 yrs to accumulate 1600 posts. I thought that was far too excessive and took up too much of my time. But 350 in 4 days!! Holy shit!!! At that rate, you'll pass my total 3 yrs posts before Christmas!!! :blink:

Maybe try reading a book, or take up an instrument, or listen to more boots.........then you could post from time to time with some actual viable content. If this forum takes the form of a chatroom...I think I'll have to pass. :(

But who says that you can't read a book, take up an instrument, listen to more boots, and post 350 posts in 4 days?

I will have you know that I am perfectly content practicing my kazoo, reading the captions to the Harry Potter movies that come on ABC Family every 2 days, and watching boots on my computer, all while coming on here to say a few hi's to a couple hundred people. :lol:

PS, I also do my Christmas shopping on Amazon or on those "pleasant" little Home Shopping Channels, during the breaks,when my favorite read-along Harry Potter movies are showing.

people like to talk and discuss things, and with all the Zeppelin Stuff that is happening this is just to show how they are loved, nothing wrong with it, if this is what people enjoy???
and that's all fine and dandy..I enjoy it too....but 350 posts in 4 days?????? Get a life. there is a living breathing world out there...away from the PC. Try it, it's pretty nice.....especially w/ people you can actually see.and touch :whistling: <wink wink, nudge nudge> :P

but to post just because........with nothing of value to say........makes it really hard to filter through the bullshit to find something worthy to read about LZ. Seems some people post just to watch their count go up........like there's a prize for most posts. :huh:

There is a prize for it !......saddist git on here :) !!

Another reason why I'm of the opinion that showing a persons post count can sometimes be a bad thing... You get the people wanting the status of being a regular poster... and the people complaining about those people! :rolleyes: Can't please everyone!

To be honest, if you feel you're contributing to the forum in a positive way, it shouldn't matter if you have 50 or 500 posts... :whistling:

Either way, it's nothing to get worked up about!

The smartest people get that way by listening, not talking....the same applies to reading, not typing!!!

I can already tell.....i won't last long here......too much :blahblah: amidst a smattering of actual LZ info. Nothing against anyone personally....I'm a very easy going, caring individual......but I also know life is WAY too short to spend it digging through adolescent note passing campaigns.

The smartest people get that way by listening, not talking....the same applies to reading, not typing!!!

I can already tell.....i won't last long here......too much :blahblah: amidst a smattering of actual LZ info. Nothing against anyone personally....I'm a very easy going, caring individual......but I also know life is WAY too short to spend it digging through adolescent note passing campaigns.

Sorry, couldn't resist !

a045.gif

;):lol:

There are two threads on this subject. Why does it matter how many posts you do or don't have?

Anytime something is shiny and new, some pople will sample slowly, and some will leave their markings all over it....in other words, business as usual with society at large. ;)

Archived