Name the band!

redeyedrichard

haha! Yeah, there's an idea. Except you are totally missing out my brother Robert.

We could be called "Dick and Bob". :lol: I did think of "Rob the Rich" but unfortunately that name is taken already. :(

Richard, Not Dick. I'm not entirely sure you get the joke. Maybe one of the Americans can explain it.

Whilst nodding off last night, I thought of something brilliant that I was sure you'd like. But because I was nodding off, the band name has entered into the irretrievable void in the back of my head :( . I do hope I can remember it again.

Nooooooo!!! You have to think!!

We need a band name really really bad now!!! HELP!!!! Some of the awesome ideas we had have turned out to be taken!!! :(

Harrison and the Red Eyes.....I don't know!

A coworker and I were out a few weekends ago, and we ended up talking to some people, and for some reason the conversation turned to girls' lack of balls...And my coworker goes "What are you talking about? I have Face-Sized Balls!!" So the joke became, that's what we should name our future band...Face-Size Balls. :lol:

Maybe a play on Harrison, such as Harry's Sons or Hairy Sons??

I prefer simple, one word names. The word "Surface" sprang to mind, I have no idea why, so I googled it and found out it was already taken by a 50s group I believe.

Good luck, hope you find the perfect name that suits you.

Thank you for those suggestions. Most sensible so far. :lol:

We are having real trouble coming up with something, it is really tough because all the good ideas we get are taken. :(

Not George Harrison

Curious George Harrison

Brown Trout

The trouser snakes

The ex husbands

who am I kidding those suck

but Curious George Harrison is kinda funny

i am crying out tears here...these are hysterical :P

That's funny that you were named Swamp Donkey, because for a couple of years I've thought that the coolest name for a band ever would be Steam Donkey. Hahaha. :D :D :D

I really liked that name. But when I found that it was taken a number of times I was really gutted. Shame, otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess!

What do you people think of the name: ECHO TOWN

Be honest. :)

It was an idea we had a while back. We discarded it in search of other names, and we found better names...that were all taken. :lol:

I like it,there could be better but its quite a servicable band name.

It does seem to roll off of the tongue. It is a last resort though because we are not too sure about it. But it does have an element of mystery about it. And you can play around with it and say stuff like "Five miles to Echo Town", or "last train to Echo Town"...or even better:

ECHO TOWN. Population: Him and Me

:lol:

Archived