Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

They're so cute, Manders. :wub::wub:

I have an idea--since Roddy and Jasper have birthdays quite close together, perhaps they could have a party together so Jasper isn't by himself? Roddy is mature enough to ensure Jasper doesn't bring his rowdy friends over and wreck the joint. :)

I have an idea--since Roddy and Jasper have birthdays quite close together, perhaps they could have a party together so Jasper isn't by himself? Roddy is mature enough to ensure Jasper doesn't bring his rowdy friends over and wreck the joint. :)

Fear not! Jasper will not be on his own on Dec 10th and as I will be otherwise engaged that evening ;) , I will have to make sure that he gets something extra special

Oh, I've since found the original photo, so here it is (minus the 'desktop' icons etc).

dsc0002ba5.jpg

LadyRaven..Scooter looks alot like my kitty (well in truth I belong to her)

At least your kitty sound normal. Scooter jumps at the sight of her own tail and she never wants to come out from under the sofa. She's afraid of pillows too. :rolleyes:

At least your kitty sound normal. Scooter jumps at the sight of her own tail and she never wants to come out from under the sofa. She's afraid of pillows too. :rolleyes:

Are cats in general afraid of vacuum cleaners ?

Inga....I love your sig!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I wish I could have a cat like that!! :lol:

Unfortunately I don't have any pets. Worse still, when we did we didn't really get any photos of them which is so so stupid when I think back. We had hamsters, guinea pigs, cats etc etc. But not a single photo. Shame really. Well, if we ever get another pet then I will know what to do this time.

Inga....I love your sig!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I wish I could have a cat like that!! :lol:

Unfortunately I don't have any pets. Worse still, when we did we didn't really get any photos of them which is so so stupid when I think back. We had hamsters, guinea pigs, cats etc etc. But not a single photo. Shame really. Well, if we ever get another pet then I will know what to do this time.

Thanks!! I like it too! :) And I don't have any pets too, because my mum has an allergy on a wool. But I want a cat so much!! :'( :'(

Are cats in general afraid of vacuum cleaners ?

Yeah, they run and hide when one is running, at least mine do. But I'm pretty sure all cats do. One of my cats hisses at the vaccume hose if you point it at her when the vaccum is off. :blink:

Yeah, they run and hide when one is running, at least mine do. But I'm pretty sure all cats do. One of my cats hisses at the vaccume hose if you point it at her when the vaccum is off. :blink:

I used to have a big old tomcat that wasn't bothered by it in the least...sometimes he'd move if I rolled it right up to him but more often than not he'd just stare at me like I had mental problems or look very annoyed at the noise

I used to have a big old tomcat that wasn't bothered by it in the least...sometimes he'd move if I rolled it right up to him but more often than not he'd just stare at me like I had mental problems or look very annoyed at the noise

Funny. My fat tom cat tries to squeeze his fat arse under the sofa when the vaccum is on because he can't he heads toward the bedrooms and goes under a bed.

Archived