Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

Thanks Sath! Labs are some of the best dogs out there, can't go wrong with em!

The thunder shirt actually worked really well for her. She usually won't go outside before a storm when you can see and hear it in the distance, but when I put it on her she was outside until it started raining. I actually took that pic before a thunderstorm and she looks pretty content lol

I'd recommend trying it! Worth giving it a shot to see if it works with Blackie.

I think I'll get one then, thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Oh My, adorable photos everyone and thanks for sharing as I smiled so much. Nothing like them. I do not trust anyone who does not like or respect animals.

I have been watching so much of National Geographic Wild channel lately. So much beauty:-)

Lots of lovely cats and dogs by everyone here. So I'm not sure how this will be received, but here is a photo of the most beloved pet I had...Socrates the Python (Burmese). He was used in a few music videos, including N.W.A.'s "Appetite for Destruction".

post-1470-0-35689100-1430191006_thumb.jp

^^^ Strider, when I was around 8 years old, my teenage next door neighbor started a rock band, and they would play outdoor concerts in their yard for the kids in the neighborhood. He also owned a pet boa constrictor. He was the coolest kid on the block...and the coolest kid I knew!

All creatures great and small.

:)

Lots of lovely cats and dogs by everyone here. So I'm not sure how this will be received, but here is a photo of the most beloved pet I had...Socrates the Python (Burmese). He was used in a few music videos, including N.W.A.'s "Appetite for Destruction".

attachicon.gif20150427_191224.jpg

haha dude that's awesome! Just watched the full, unedited version on Youtube, pretty random video lol.

attachicon.gif20150427_191224.jpg

Whoa, Strider! I don't know whether to feel scared for you or admire your guts! Wow! I guess all the cool kids had a python for a pet! B) Like the saying goes "This is way too cool for school!" ;)

I have never had a pet as I have always lived in flats throughout my life which sadly have that "No Pets Allowed" policy! :(

But my ideal pet would definitely be a parrot! I love cats too but I would love to have a parrot! The reason being the fact that I had a talking parrot as a child and my friends and I used to have loads of fun with it! :D Also, as we got older, we also used to sometimes swear in front of it, hoping it would repeat it and it did! :P

The parrot I had, looked like this:

41U1HHqIuUL._SY355_.jpg

Beautiful cat, lips! I love cats! Used to have 3, before we had our son. Now just a little licking chihuahua. I'm thinking about getting a kitten friend for him, just not looking forward to the litter box, hair everywhere, etc...

Beautiful cat, lips! I love cats! Used to have 3, before we had our son. Now just a little licking chihuahua. I'm thinking about getting a kitten friend for him, just not looking forward to the litter box, hair everywhere, etc...

Thanks, Walter. :) If you take a brush to their coat it's not so bad. And they have all sorts of litter boxes these days.

I'm a dog person, but there's something alluring about black cats. This stray was so friendly -- it was the wizardly, hypnotic green eyes. I couldn't help but pet it despite his mangy coat and my allergies. Also saw two Irish Wolf hounds on the same trip, but they were with their people so it would've been weird to take their photo. Anyway, Dd your puppy is so cute I want to pretend-eat it. And love the other pet photos, too. Nice to see so many animal people here.

post-7547-0-29834900-1431056226_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a dog person, but there's something alluring about black cats. This stray was so friendly -- it was the wizardly, hypnotic green eyes. I couldn't help but pet it despite his mangy coat and my allergies. Also saw two Irish Wolf hounds on the same trip, but they were with their people so it would've been weird to take their photo. Anyway, Dd your puppy is so cute I want to pretend-eat it. And love the other pet photos, too. Nice to see so many animal people here.

The cat is like my Kisa Vasilisa Mikulishna.

Archived