Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

my cats like to lie on the couch, on the chair, at the table, on the floor, on the cupboard, in bags, on my tv :blink: and in every bed in the house <_<

doesn´t have the same colour..but it´s very comfortable

There sure are some adorable animals around here! Love 'em all and the German Shepard and Turtle really stand out in my mind because I used to have a German Shepard and well the turtle is a reptile!

I hope that these pictures of my owner post OK. The Bearded Dragon extraordinaire Mr. Geekie made me pay him twelve extra crickets for the right to post them. He got his name because of the way that he likes to sneak between my hands as I am typing and look up at the computer screen like he has some kind of a clue. He also watches television and hides when the birds (outside of the screen) get too close.

He really is a hoot, he never ever bites anyone and likes to be held. It's kind of funny because he will let anyone hold him but the minute that I walk into the room he starts squirming until I take over the job of holder.

MrGeekie2.jpg

MrGeekie.jpg

MrGeekie3.jpg

He's gorgeous ...

My torts are only small, so if I put the on the desk, they head straight for the keyboard as though they can type! They are anybodies for a strawberry!

I'm another Welsh Corgi owner, although mine doesn't know how to use a soccer ball. Lessien, did you know that Corgis are a kind of merle? (like Strider :D )

Unfortunately the only photo I have of her is in the bath so I shall try to get another. This isn't very recent either.

img5051ue9.jpg

Awww... I love him. :wub: :wub:

P7310004.jpg

P7310003.jpg

What a beautiful dogs!! :wub:

What are their names? :)

Archived