which zep tune is most difficult for you?

The Nobs

if you plan an instrument and you've played zep tunes, what's the most difficult tune you've tried to learn?

i just started learning hots on for nowhere on guitar and i'm a bit disturbed at how bad i am at it! i bet a large part of the problem is that i've never tried learning it before and tonight was my first attempt...

if you plan an instrument and you've played zep tunes, what's the most difficult tune you've tried to learn?

i just started learning hots on for nowhere on guitar and i'm a bit disturbed at how bad i am at it! i bet a large part of the problem is that i've never tried learning it before and tonight was my first attempt...

Well.... with a great deal of thought and reflection, I submit....

"Hats Off To (Roy) Harper".

I've tried to figger it out...but it's just too hard... my fingers get sore, my lips chafe, I can't get it!!

OH GOD... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! :blink:

:lol:

I started a thread about Achilles last stand bass line and my troubles. I could do it now, but only for a few seconds before i mess up and get out of sync. There is a way to do it and it still sounds good, but i really wanna try the actual bass line. I think im thinking too much.

Archived