MisterMcLov1n

What is your favorite Jimmy look?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Black Dragonsuit
    • White Dragonsuit
    • Geek Shique
    • Other (Pre or post Zeppelin)

Mister Page has many cool looks. Which one is your favorite?

Black Dragonsuit Jimmy (early seventies)

Jimmy_doubleneck.jpg

White Dragonsuit Jimmy (mid-late seventies)

JimmyPage20.jpg

Geek Shique Jimmy (late seventies, 1980)

e6vjtt.jpg

Or is this there another look that is your favorite? I personally love the geek-shique eighties Jimmy.

I like the very early Zeppelin look, with that crazy-ass, ratted out hair and the velvet pants.

I also like the early 80's (Geek Chic, as our topic starter puts it), and I totally forgot about that look Steve posted about- THAT was pretty damn cool.

The pictures i've seen with the plaid pants make me :lol:

He looks nice now- NOT like the Quaker Oats guy, as someone said in another thread....that honor goes to Barbara Bush, I'm afraid.

Overall I guess it's the white dragon suit period, but I loooove the hobo beard and really early Zep with the scarves and kind of boofy hair...and that floral shirt he used to wear ALL THE TIME during the beard era.

2002022316819854576_rs.jpg

2002049818443867899_rs.jpg

That's the shirt, but no beard here!

Considering that he always looked great in any outfit as he had that very slim almost feminine figure and good taste, it's really hard to choose. Can't find any look that does not suit him, even if I try hard. Guess it just goes to one's preference here. Mine is definitely the white satin suit.

Must be the nice contrast with his dark hair, or that angelic :rolleyes: look , don't know.. All I know is that he just looks white hot!

PN004528.jpg

PN004650.jpg

PN005128.jpg

birmingham77-9.jpg

IN a non sexually way, I thought jimmy looked way to skinny even during the 1973 tour and so on. I just wonder just because of the tour, he drops all that weight due to the stress of a tour. all the pics i ve seen of him, outside of a tour, he looks healthy.

IN a non sexually way, I thought jimmy looked way to skinny even during the 1973 tour and so on. I just wonder just because of the tour, he drops all that weight due to the stress of a tour. all the pics i ve seen of him, outside of a tour, he looks healthy.

The touring probably does have something to do with it. I don't think he started looking bad until the late 70's when he was abusing drugs. He really looked great up until the '77 tour when he started getting to thin.

Archived