What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

I have The Who at The Roundhouse on BBC4 right now. Husband has just walked in, stood and watched Pete windmilling through My Generation for a few secs and then said..."Who's this? Paul Weller?"

Oh Lord, give me strength :rolleyes:

:lol:

Peyote to LSD

It's a documentary about all the cool drugs that nature gives us, but it mostly revolves around a character who they claim started the hippie generation by traveling to the rain forest. He found the natural forming LSD before it was invented in the lab. Im only 45min into it but work is looming near.

I have The Who at The Roundhouse on BBC4 right now. Husband has just walked in, stood and watched Pete windmilling through My Generation for a few secs and then said..."Who's this? Paul Weller?"

Oh Lord, give me strength :rolleyes:

:lol:

Have him Listen to Quadrophenia it should wake him up

The Simpsons are one of the best satires of all time.

I love them, too.

I have tried really hard to work them into my teaching. I've had a few friends find some really good ones for us to use at school, LOL

Oh ya tha's cool!

If you ever have one on police technology you can use the one where Cheif Wiggim says something like "When it comes to missing people we use best technology available." Then they cut to a scene of them using a mixed up "psychic".