What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My cable company put The Walking Dead season one on their free on demand channel this week and I ended up watching the entire thing. Zombies aside, what a great show this is.

Now I'm counting down the days before the new season starts in October.

That show's awesome. I cannot wait for its return. I wonder what dude whispered in the cop's ear.

Watching American Dad reruns on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)

I'm tired and broke, so in a rare occasion I am actually home on a Saturday night. Just watched USC choke against Arizona State and am now getting ready to watch Alec Baldwin and Radiohead on Saturday Night Live.

Haven't a clue as to who is in the SNL cast anymore, as I haven't been a regular viewer in ages...in fact, the only time lately I've caught SNL is when a friend sends me a clip from YouTube or Hulu to watch online.

But I'm too big a fan of Radiohead to not watch tonight. Plus, Baldwin is usually one of the better hosts.

• 1 month later...

Game of Thrones on HBO

I just discovered this show as well, and must admit that I was hooked after 5 minutes already.

Great actors that portray great characters ( I must admit that I really hate that arrogant brat boy-king, hope that he will have his ass kicked in season 2)

A good watch for everyone who likes Tolkien, this comes close to LOTR, only waaaaay more grim and gory.

Who here is also watching this series and what are your favorite characters?

Edited by reswati

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...