What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Celebrity Juice on ITV 2

Why have they got rid of the gorgeous Kelly Book

I always see you going on about Kelly Brook, so like a fool, I decided to click on the first clip to see what all the fuss was about. There's 1:55 of my life that I won't be able to get back. Sheer idiocy. I can't believe you waste your time watching this shite. No way was I clicking on the following clips in your post.

All is not lost, however...as your other posts suggest, at least you listen to Goldfrapp and Sigur Rós. ;)

Edited by Strider

Football. Newcastle v Liverpool on BT Sport1 Liverpool are losing 1-0 at the mo...booooo

Hang on Liverpool have a penalty......Steven shoots..and he scores 1-1. Three mins to go until half time.

Edited by JTM

Football. Newcastle v Liverpool on BT Sport1 Liverpool are losing 1-0 at the mo...booooo

Hang on Liverpool have a penalty......Steven shoots..and he scores 1-1. Three mins to go until half time.

Watched this too , through the eyes of a drunken hangover

ddodgy penaality cheating scouse counts ...ermmmmm immmm steeeeviieee gggeeeearrrrradddd

now watching Match Of The Day on BBC1

match_of_the_day_170279d.jpg

Edited by weslgarlic

I always see you going on about Kelly Brook, so like a fool, I decided to click on the first clip to see what all the fuss was about. There's 1:55 of my life that I won't be able to get back. Sheer idiocy. I can't believe you waste your time watching this shite. No way was I clicking on the following clips in your post.

All is not lost, however...as your other posts suggest, at least you listen to Goldfrapp and Sigur Rós. ;)

Yes there are people who are lining up to slag off Kelly Brook as you can see she has her fair share of Knockers

Kelly-Brook_43.jpg

Edited by weslgarlic

I am rebooting my Direct TV Genie receiver. Last night we had the grid go down for seconds on the whole block, a transformer. I just had trouble accessing you tube on my on demand. How will I survive? Ha. I hope the reboot solves it. Usually it does. You reconnect to the dish and all of that. Takes a few minutes but I should be up and running soon. I will probably watch some of my prison break shows. Breakout. Love that shit.