What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

^ Yep! You can see he is the same old OJ in the conversations he was having while waiting for the panel to reconvene.  Above the law and not taking any responsibility for what he did 23 years ago...

Flipping between the NASCAR xfinity race from Indy and the Orlando Pride women's soccer game at Chicago.  Neither are going well...Pride losing 2-nill and Kyle Busch is winning the race... ????

On 7/20/2017 at 7:43 PM, Stryder1978 said:

He IS a scumbag murderer!  And because he's a celebrity, they will reduce his 30 year sentence to time served (9 years)..... 

There is no reduction in sentence, he has served the minimum nine years of a 9 to 30. A rather severe sentence no matter what you think when after all  it was his stuff he was trying to retrieve and that has been proven.       

Edited by JTM

I just ordered "Orange is the New Black" (seasons 1-4) and "Friday Night Lights" (the complete series).  Can anyone tell me if I made a good decision about these two series'?  Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.  Thanks. 

In the past, say year, I have bought and watched, "Sons of Anarchy/(F/X), "Narcos"/(Netfilx), "Californication"/(Showtime), "Homeland"/(Showtime) and "OZ"/(HBO).

All great shows in their own right. 

On 7/29/2017 at 1:26 AM, kingzoso said:

I just ordered "Orange is the New Black" (seasons 1-4) and "Friday Night Lights" (the complete series).  Can anyone tell me if I made a good decision about these two series'?  Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.  Thanks. 

In the past, say year, I have bought and watched, "Sons of Anarchy/(F/X), "Narcos"/(Netfilx), "Californication"/(Showtime), "Homeland"/(Showtime) and "OZ"/(HBO).

All great shows in their own right. 

We watch "Orange", but I can't binge watch it. Don't know if that'll be your cup of tea. Let me know what you think.

7 hours ago, 2bitnogoodjive said:

King, have you seen Billions (Showtime)?  Decent show imo, anything with Paul Giamatti is usually worth seeing. Season 2 comes out on DVD Aug. 15.

I have not seen Billions.  I will look into it to see if I would be interested in buying it.  Thanks for the recommendation. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 10:17 PM, Walter said:

We watch "Orange", but I can't binge watch it. Don't know if that'll be your cup of tea. Let me know what you think.

I do like "Orange is the New Black".  I have not binge watched it but I do watch about two episodes a day when I can.  I would recommend it to others if they want to start watching a funny and quirky show.  

30 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

I do like "Orange is the New Black".  I have not binge watched it but I do watch about two episodes a day when I can.  I would recommend it to others if they want to start watching a funny and quirky show.  

Cool. We're in the 3rd season.

McGregor is going down and the ref stopped it - 10th round

34 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Not a boxing fan, but Mayweather and McGregor went 10 rounds? Wow...

It was entertaining. You could see about the 5th round or so that McGregor was being toyed with and had missed his chance.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Walter said:

Binge watching "Narcos".

¡Que bueno!

"Narcos" is a great series   I have to wait and buy season 3 on DVD as I am not a Netflix subscriber.

I  also have to wait for season 6 of Orange is the New Black.  

Edited by kingzoso

2 hours ago, kingzoso said:

"Narcos" is a great series   I have to wait and buy season 3 on DVD as I am not a Netflix subscriber.

I  also have to wait for season 6 of Orange is the New Black.  

Yes, just entered 2nd season of Narcos. Still inching along with Orange.. At the end of 3rd season with that one. Glad you liked it so much. I've heard Sons of Anarchy is another good one.

Just found a great show out of Australia called Rake, up to season 3 and it is a cracker! Cleaver Green is the MAN!!!

For those Orange is the New Black watchers, another Australian series which is similar but, IMO better, is Wentworth. Frankie will rock your world.

Just started watch Son's of Anarchy because of Katy Segal and she really makes the show. I doubt I would watch it without her as she brings all the elements together.

Re-Watching my favorite Sci-Fi show of all time, all five seasons of Babylon 5. Zathras says...just beast of burden, not the one.

• 3 weeks later...