Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

roblindblad

What are you watching on TV now?

3,848 posts in this topic

Love the Outer Limits......the Zanti Misfits episode.....creepy!!!! :)

Zanti20misfit20animation.gif

I love that REAL animation compared to the computer generated junk these days.

:D

(I have travelled forward in time one hour to write this post as per its current posting time, I am at school and don't have a computer at home... so don't take this post seriously until 8:30 PM EDT tonight :D)

Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Before that, Lewis Black's Root of all Evil.

And after the Daily Show... The Colbert Report

I recorded the Wednesday shows but only got time to watch them tonight. Wednesday, 10:30 pm to 12:00 am EDT, Comedy Central... greatest TV Show lineup of all-time. Of course, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday only have The Daily Show and Colbert Report from 11:00 pm to 12:00 am EDT on Comedy Central, which is still awesome, but missing Root of All Evil... :D

And then, there's Friday through Sunday, when none of these three shows are on... and I feel depressed. :(

Of course, there's always Bones and Supernatural, but those are the only other shows on TV this season that I care to watch.

The CBC Montreal news doing a story on all the damage caused by the riot after the Montreal Canadians beat the Boston Bruins in game 7

The CBC Montreal news doing a story on all the damage caused by the riot after the Montreal Canadians beat the Boston Bruins in game 7

Yeah what's up with that! They won didn't they. Jumping on police cars?

Try that down here and N.O.P.D would shoot you or trample you with horses at the very least.

trying to catch a Kirsten Powers on Fox News.

I don't agree with her much, but she is fair, but i would like to hit that.

My girlfriend says thats weird because she looks like her. She may have a point.

Nancy Grace's report on the latest developments in Texas in regard to the Fundamental Latter Day Saints (FLDS) and the state of Texas' DNA testing of the children, many of whom are headed for foster care.

Simpsons. :thumbsup:

The show that is alwyas on t.v no matter what time or hour I know when I turn the t.v on there will be Simpsons to make me laugh

The original Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) on ABC Family; Charlie is about to find the golden ticket :)

Witches of Eastwick and before that a rental of Cloverfield (sucked!!)

Gray's Anatomy; it's a bit graphic this week :unsure:

Gray's Anatomy; it's a bit graphic this week :unsure:

I'm so glad it's finally back on! :D

Oh, and it is graphic!

I'm so glad it's finally back on! :D

Oh, and it is graphic!

I'm so glad too; I've really missed it! That scalp thing...yikes!! :o

I'm so glad too; I've really missed it! That scalp thing...yikes!! :o

That was absolutely gruesome! I can't believe some of the things they get away with on TV these days!

That was absolutely gruesome! I can't believe some of the things they get away with on TV these days!

Yes like network news and I can't believe what they get away with in real life. :o

North Country, a movie that features a song by Bob Dylan, singing about being trapped in a limousine.

The Simpsons - Homer is on a hunger strike to keep the Isotopes from moving

Spongebob! :D

Spongehenge is the episode and it's a very chilling episode. To me, it's very dark. And the end of the episode is haunting.

I cannot watch tv on friday or saturday nights...its just torture. If i have to, it'll be the cable news channels, or just get mummified with something mind numbing beyond belief.

Spongebob! :D

Spongehenge is the episode and it's a very chilling episode. To me, it's very dark. And the end of the episode is haunting.

Spongebobby! :P

I love him. I saw all episodes, it's my fave cartoon ;)

and Richard! your signature is perfect.. :wub:

Edited by Inga May

Spongebobby! :P

I love him. I saw all episodes, it's my fave cartoon ;)

and Richard! your signature is perfect.. :wub:

B)

It's cool to watch Spongebob. Been watching him since he started back in 1999. I love the old episodes a lot (mainly 2001-2004), but I still love him. My mom says he's queer but likes his underwear. :lol:

B)

It's cool to watch Spongebob. Been watching him since he started back in 1999. I love the old episodes a lot (mainly 2001-2004), but I still love him. My mom says he's queer but likes his underwear. :lol:

:lol:

He is so lovely, amusing, generous, cheerful, friendly.... :wub:

It is not possible not to love him.

111ev4.jpg

oh.. I should change my sig.

;)