Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

roblindblad

What are you watching on TV now?

3,906 posts in this topic

BBC NEWS

LONDONS BURNING

MY HOME TOWN OF WOOLWICH IS DEVESTATED

THANKS, AND YOU CALL YOURSELF CIVILISED

REGARDS DANNY

My wife had some bachelor show on. Lots a hotties. Seems like many women are getting tattoes these days. I think many of them are overdone. They will regret it someday.

So You Think You Can Dance finale :)

My cable company put The Walking Dead season one on their free on demand channel this week and I ended up watching the entire thing. Zombies aside, what a great show this is.

Now I'm counting down the days before the new season starts in October.

My cable company put The Walking Dead season one on their free on demand channel this week and I ended up watching the entire thing. Zombies aside, what a great show this is.

Now I'm counting down the days before the new season starts in October.

That show's awesome. I cannot wait for its return. I wonder what dude whispered in the cop's ear.

Watching American Dad reruns on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)

I'm tired and broke, so in a rare occasion I am actually home on a Saturday night. Just watched USC choke against Arizona State and am now getting ready to watch Alec Baldwin and Radiohead on Saturday Night Live.

Haven't a clue as to who is in the SNL cast anymore, as I haven't been a regular viewer in ages...in fact, the only time lately I've caught SNL is when a friend sends me a clip from YouTube or Hulu to watch online.

But I'm too big a fan of Radiohead to not watch tonight. Plus, Baldwin is usually one of the better hosts.

^Strider, I missed it. Was it any good?

Right now, I'm watching the animated film, Bolt. Yes, I'm a big softie (Don't tell anyone! I must keep up the facade.)

Game of Thrones on HBO

I just discovered this show as well, and must admit that I was hooked after 5 minutes already.

Great actors that portray great characters ( I must admit that I really hate that arrogant brat boy-king, hope that he will have his ass kicked in season 2)

A good watch for everyone who likes Tolkien, this comes close to LOTR, only waaaaay more grim and gory.

Who here is also watching this series and what are your favorite characters?

Edited by reswati

Just finished watching a Documentary looking at George Harrison's early life and the Beginning of 'Beatlemania'.

Got to wait till tomorrow for part 2.

Just finished "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and now watching a Country Christmas special with Jennifer Nettles singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" (I love her!) :)

Eric Clapton:Sessions for Robert Johnson on Ovation channel. :-)

Housewives of Beverly Hills :bagoverhead:

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Love this show!!!

The Kennedy Center Honors. Just finishing the Barbara Cook tribute. It's fab!

Live from Lincoln Center - the NY Philharmonic playing Gershwin and Bernstein. This should be wonderful!!!