"Hey Hey What Can I Do"

BlackDog71

Hey Hey What Can I Do...a song that saved my life. I realize that it sounds a little DQ (Drama Queen) for me to say, but have you ever felt like there was something missing in your life, even if it were for a split second, and you needed something to bridge that space? I had a bad time...a long time ago...and that song was a savior. I played it over and over again until my CD player practically burned up, but it made me feel so much better and I couldn't even begin to explain it to anyone. I have an appreciation for the music, lyrics and soulfulness of the song itself. This song saved me. So, Yeah...I love the song. Still can't hear it enough.

Hi all,

My favorite Zep tune,of all time no question.

B-side of I S,if you have the 45,in good or mint condition,worth good $$$. It was also released on(guessing here) 'The Best of Atlantic' promo-type LP with other artists on the label. I am sure it was on bootlegs.Not 'offically' re-released until the box set in 1990.

Wanna tell you 'bout a girl I love,

my see looks so fine

Now she's the only one I've been dreamin' of

and someday she will be all mine.

KB

I have the 45 rpm record with immigrant song on the other side can anybody tell me if it is worth anything? anybody have a price quote of what this goes for? thanks

Standard USA pressing in mint condition sells for $5 to $15. The foreign releases with full

color picture sleeves go for $20 to $30.

Archived