Robert Plant and the Strange Sensations Biloxi 2005

alwizard03

Well here's some pictures of the Robert Plant show in Biloxi in 2005 not the best but it is all i have.

There are some better one on the House of Melfi website not free but they are there.

ROBERTPLANTANDMYFRIENDSHARON05BILOX.jpg

My friend Sharon and Robert in Biloxi 2005 I did not get his autograph at this show because of poor timing. I was getting the band's autograph's and Robert walked right behind me.He did turn and wave at me.But as you know i already had his autograph twice by that time and got it again in Nashville a few months later.

Live at the Beau Rivage Biloxi sorry about the quality

ROBERTBILOXI605.jpg

ROBERT05BILOXI2.jpg

Nice pics!! Brought back some memories...I was at Biloxi.

I apologise for this but..I was at the soundcheck with Frank Melfi and his girl..and those photos from Biloxi on his website...there is one of Justin onstage with just two shadowy figures on the front row in the empty auditorium. That's Frank's girl and me ! l

It was still early in the tour so it was a long full soundcheck.....Robert namechecked me from the stage after No Quarter......talk about ego boost!! Where are the bootleggers when I need them !!

Backstage after the show Jude Law was there with a blonde......which apparently wasn't Sienna ? but I confess I didn't know the signifivance of that at the time.

Nice pics!! Brought back some memories...I was at Biloxi.

I apologise for this but..I was at the soundcheck with Frank Melfi and his girl..and those photos from Biloxi on his website...there is one of Justin onstage with just two shadowy figures on the front row in the empty auditorium. That's Frank's girl and me ! l

It was still early in the tour so it was a long full soundcheck.....Robert namechecked me from the stage after No Quarter......talk about ego boost!! Where are the bootleggers when I need them !!

Backstage after the show Jude Law was there with a blonde......which apparently wasn't Sienna ? but I confess I didn't know the signifivance of that at the time.

Hi I knew Jude Law was there because my friend Sharon was in the second row and saw a empty seat in the first row. It was next to Jude but he dimed her out.Oh well tough luck for her i guess he needed more leg room for his nanny.I will pm you about the music.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DSC01491.jpg

Here is the Bands Autographs from this show .I did not get Roberts He did wave at Me though.Sharon got Her picture took and I got a wave.Life has its ups and downs. But dont feel too sorry for ME take a look at the Meeting with the Band thread and you will see why. Sharon was instrumental in both of these meetings .She is My Hero and verry good Friend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I found another one

27981511_be4eb93e84.jpg

Ah...the memories. It was such a great night. Hard to believe that all of that was under water just 6 months later. :( I'm sure Robert and the guys thought of that also. And probably that goof Jude Law :blink: . And... little did he know, but I didn't take the seat to be next to him--but to see Robert better! To tell you the truth, I didn't even recognize him--my focus was on "you know who"!

But anyway...thanks for the memories Big AL ;)

Hugs,

Sharon (see ya soon!)

this was a great show and i love the fact that pics of biloxi are on this site!

no pics from me (beatbo smacks himself in the head). sorry.

good job, al! probably bumped into you at the show but didn't know ya!

this was a great show and i love the fact that pics of biloxi are on this site!

no pics from me (beatbo smacks himself in the head). sorry.

good job, al! probably bumped into you at the show but didn't know ya!

UHH I was the long haired guy in the Black Led Zeppelin 77 Tour T shirt :D:D:D

Archived