Jimmy Page Say's He's Ready To Rock

tyedye

You almost never have to use your left hand pinky, yet Jimmy often does (SIBLY intro solo for example...the fast lick). It's bound to affect him to not be able to do what comes naturally after 40 years of playing. Of course, the example I gave was from 30 years ago. I specifically checked that out once because I wanted to know whether he used his pinky on it, but I don't know about his tendencies these days.

Page has not played infront of a live audience in quite a few years now. He is under enormous pressure to pull this one off. Whether or not his nerves can handle it remains to be seen.

page is the best he will not embarrass himself i assure neither will plant or jones by the way jason has grown up too i cant wait

I would think a break on the chord hand would be much worse then the strumming hand and even though my guitar playing is limited, I know you use the pinky, and that is the hardest finger to manipulate.

I don't remember the last time he has looked so happy and healthy. He's cool as a cucumber.

I think him and the rest of them are going to rock your socks off on Dec. 10th!

i think he's one of those guitarists who brings his left thumb over the top to play so indeed does use the pinky even more than someone who doesn't,,,but as someone mentioned being the maestro Jimmy is....he does need all 10 fingers working properly...but one thing about it at least it gets his mind off just the general pressure all round .. he can focus on whatever physical therapy is needed for that finger.

perhaps an extra long acoustic section will help??

I wonder of all the band wish it were already Dec 11th...they don't seem to be really basking in any real excitment...just pressure and proving (tho the later is not needed)

I mentioned somewhere else that a full dress rehearsal (not entire lighting etc...just mini version somewhere secret and almost unannounced would help them ease any nerves if they have them and get feedback. Whether it be at the arena or just pop up totally schock at small venue....i really believe the logistics of such a thing could be worked out and would help a lot.

i never heard how he broke his finger tho it doesn't matter now ?? probably some freak accident.

Archived