"NO MORE LED IN OUR PENCILS"

Excellent points.

It's amazing how long it takes (some) men to, you know, grow up. Often by their late 50s or early 60s, suddenly dawns a light, it seems.

Thank God for this too! My old man is in a band, and he has finally started settling down at the age of 45. Maybe by the time he is in his late 50's he'll be like them, he he. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how long it takes (some) men to, you know, grow up. Often by their late 50s or early 60s, suddenly dawns a light, it seems.

I hope you aren't implying that this article is truthful and accurate?

• 2 months later...
It works both ways: a lot of the girls from back in the day don't want any more "led from their pencils" - like the band members, they want a "quieter life" and are "married or in relationships". Speaking of which, back in their "hellraising days", the band members were "married or in relationships". :whistling:

Yeah but back then they weren't in serious marriages or relationships :hysterical: and the last thing Jimmy Page needs is more children,Robert Johnson comes to mind,"I'm gonna leave my children,down on this killing floor!" and i suppose he doesn't want any alimoney because it would remind him of LLM with "Alimoney,alimoney paying your bills!"

Archived