New Vinyl Represses?

Laute

Hi.

I just wanted to know if anybody of you knows if there will be new represses of the studio records on vinyl, because i heard something that all albums will be remastered...?!?!

as far as i know, there will be a new repress of the TSRTS soundtrack, with the new mastered songs... thats all i know...

can somebody help me please

Hi.

I just wanted to know if anybody of you knows if there will be new represses of the studio records on vinyl, because i heard something that all albums will be remastered...?!?!

as far as i know, there will be a new repress of the TSRTS soundtrack, with the new mastered songs... thats all i know...

can somebody help me please

I don't think you'll find anything but Mothership and maybe the new TSRTS on vinyl, however you can find great vinyl pressings of the albums. Check for records with a certain sticker as illustrated in the picture below:

913d_1.JPG

yeah ok good. i recently bought I and III from the QUIEX-SVP pressings. i was just a bit afraid, that now "better" (mastered) pressings are going to be released...

looking forward to the TSRTS soundtrack though... on 4 discs as i just read on amazon... very nice

Archived