What Kind Of Guitar Do You Have?

Young Angus

I just started so this is my first guitar, I know its not the cream of the crop but it gets the job done I would like to bet a BC Rich for my second guitar because they look bad a** and they are pretty affordable

GRG170DXBK-25886389aed48a188eae1ec35ae615da.jpg

Its an Ibanez GRG170DX Like I said its not the best but it gets the job done

( i claim it's a fender)Squier P-bass with EMG P/J pickups.

I thinking my next one is going to be the Fender Jazz 24 Tobasco burst.I also like the Cherryburst too

quilt24.jpg

I may have this local guitar/Bass builder build me this exact bass with some other goodies. I want somthing new, but i don't trust some dealers to order me a good quality one. It will be all fender parts. Just built really good. but since i may go custom, then why not go all they way custom.

About 4 or 5 classicals, my main one being a replica Rodriguez Concert Guitar, and a Vintage Les Paul in Cherry Sunburst, although I'm slowly saving up for a Gibson, probably with Honey Sunburst.

GRG170DXBK-25886389aed48a188eae1ec35ae615da.jpg

Its an Ibanez GRG170DX Like I said its not the best but it gets the job done

I've got the same guitar. I'm a beginner, so this Ibanez is good enough for me, but I'm looking forward to buy a Epiphone Les Paul this summer. And I hope I'll have some more time to practice in the near future.

Aaaand I have an Ibanz acoustic guitar as well, which I play from time to time, but I usually prefer the electric one.

And this reminds me, I should really buy a new amp. :)

I have an old second hand Lorenzo acoustic which is the first guitar I ever owned. I've also got my brother’s first guitar, a very cheap Squire Strat, which he modified by adding a humbucker in the bridge position, carving grooves into the higher frets and painting it in the style of the Stone Roses’s Elephant Stone album.

My baby though is an early/mid 80’s, white Squire Strat that I’ve cheesily named Moby Dick. The build quality is fantastic for what it is, and it even has quite a bit of actual Fender hardware too rather than the really cheap stuff they seem to use now.

I’ve also got a half finished home built SG style guitar which had to be abandoned after a crack appeared in the body :(.

I have an Epiphone Les Paul Classic, a lower than average Epiphone acoustic, and an unholy abomination that begs for apocalypse known as a Samick Malibu. Needless to say, the Les Paul is really the only one I play out of those. I'm planning on getting a better acoustic, a Stratocaster, and maybe an Epiphone G-1275 (double neck) just for shits and giggles.

I have an old second hand Lorenzo acoustic which is the first guitar I ever owned. I've also got my brother’s first guitar, a very cheap Squire Strat, which he modified by adding a humbucker in the bridge position, carving grooves into the higher frets and painting it in the style of the Stone Roses’s Elephant Stone album.

My baby though is an early/mid 80’s, white Squire Strat that I’ve cheesily named Moby Dick. The build quality is fantastic for what it is, and it even has quite a bit of actual Fender hardware too rather than the really cheap stuff they seem to use now.

I’ve also got a half finished home built SG style guitar which had to be abandoned after a crack appeared in the body :(.

the japanese squiers from the 80s blow all of the fenders from the same period

out of the water. japan fender in general is good stuff, shame it has becoume more

difficult to get them out of japan.

^Nice collection Al! :thumbsup:

Fender (Mexican) 60th Anniversary Strat

img1162ug8.jpg

Ovation Celebrity CK047 - Koa top

img1167ln3.jpg

Ibanez BTB405 - 5 string bass

img1161xj8.jpg

yhst5020611118721719952sn8.jpgyhst5020611118721719953tm5.jpg

And I just bought the above body, made of mahogany, poplar, and maple...Seems to be an Ibanez RG, but it's interesting that it's missing the headstock label! :) I've decided to fit it with black hardware, and I've got it all picked out. Just not sure about the pickups yet. I'm planning on gearing it towards metal - any suggestions on a good set of metal pickups?

all i have is a basic squire showmaster, nothing too fancy.

i suppose it's somewhat decent and alright to have a jam on every once in a while for fun though.

hoping to invest in a les paul or a gibson sg sometime in the near future.

Archived