What are the Best Live Songs From TSRTS

The Rover

TSRTS was re-released last year.

What do you feel are the top songs performance wise on the CD.

Taking ALL songs on the CD to have the same intrinsic value, which song, as performed live, was the best live performed song. THEY'RE ALL GOOD!!! But the whole point of this thread to select from all of those great performances, the ones that even rise above that...

Here's the track listing for TSRTS CD set:

Rock And Roll

Celebration Day

Black Dog

Over The Hills And Far Away

Misty Mountain Hop

Since I've Been Loving You

No Quarter

The Song Remains The Same

Rain Song

The Ocean

Dazed And Confused

Stairway To Heaven

Moby Dick

Heartbreaker

Whole Lotta Love

----------------------------------------------------

From TSRTS, the ones that shine out from of all these great performances for me are:

No Quarter

Since I've Been Loving You

The Song Remains The Same

Dazed And Confused

Misty Mountain Hop

The Ocean

Well I have to say that it's nice to hear , Celebration Day and OTHAFA on the new disc. I alway's loved No Quarter. I gotta say, as much as I like the playing on Dazed And Confused, I don't think they sound heavy enough. IMHO, that whole tour didn't sound heavy enough. D&C at O2 sounded awsome and took me back to a place where time stood still .... for 11:00 min anyway's

i'm a big dazed fan, but this version of "whole lotta love" is just fantastic!! what a way to end a show. it's like, they set out to just kick ass, and they did. that might be the greatest final song at a show ever! it's better than anything i ever saw live, to end a show. and i saw a whole lot.

i'm a big dazed fan, but this version of "whole lotta love" is just fantastic!! what a way to end a show. it's like, they set out to just kick ass, and they did. that might be the greatest final song at a show ever! it's better than anything i ever saw live, to end a show. and i saw a whole lot.

ok.... just watched dazed again, must reiterate,... has anyone ever seen a drumer and bass player, not only just keep up with , but add to, a great guitar solo, like on this set???? and page is just out of his mind. i think this not only the greatest song ever done live, it's the best guitar ever recorded!!!!!! and it was jones and bonzo who was the foundation..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived