Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matthew!

Current music recommendations

687 posts in this topic

Kurt Vile

Flo Morrisey and Mathew White, look at what the light did now

interesting combo 

Lordes new single. Her album is due June the 16th. It is because of my eldest why i like listening to her. She is good.

Now this would probably only really appeal to fans of other, not very Zeppelin artists like Iggy Pop, etc (whom I love) but The Orwells are a great NEW rock band carrying the spirit of rock and roll in 2017! They're around my age (and I'm really young by anyone's standards, born in the 90s) they have a real rock attitude on and off stage. Thier album "Disgraceland" is among my favorites, here's a link to thier song "They Put a Body in the Bayou" LIVE:

She has probably been mentioned before here, but for anyone who likes retro, country, rockish...Nikki Lane

New album from Big Big Train - 'Grimspound' is wonderful. Beautifully played prog rock with evocative lyrics. Great band with a guest vocal spot from original Fairport Convention singer Judy Dyble.

The new Blondie album. It is really good.

From Wiki : The King Khan & BBQ Show is a Canadian Garage rock duo from Montreal, Quebec who mix doo-wop and punk.