What's Your Latest Purchase?

Jahfin

In the past couple of weeks i've bought .... Jimi Hendrix-Montery DVD, RP & AK-Raising sand, TSRTS-DVD & CD and The Who-Amazing journey DVD. That's going to be it for a while now, My wife is bugging me for some money for xmas presents.

I bought two copies of Guitar World on Saturday. Yes---I fell for the marketing gimmick of the two covers. I couldn't help it. :P;)

0108-Jimmy-PageBLUE-tn_0.jpg

I haven't opened either of them yet. Have had too much stuff to do lately. <_<

Edited by manderlyh

iTune downloads this month -

Kate Nash - Foundations EP

Bats For Lashes - What's A Girl to Do - Single

The Yardbirds - For Your Love

The Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul

The Yardbirds - The Shapes of Things

Last CD purchased - Bloc Party - Silent Alarm (but that was a while back, been doing the download thing lately to see how it works.)

B000VWYNNW.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That's the fourth time I've bought TSRTS Soundtrack. Vinyl, cassette, CD and now the new remastered CD.

I'll be buying the movie for the third time soon as well! :D

I have only owned The Song Remains the Same on vinyl so the new remastered edition will be my first time purchasing it on CD.

As for the movie, I saw it at the late show at one of the local theatres back in the early 80s but have never owned it in any format except for a still unwatched DVD I purchased a few years ago. I have the Deluxe Collector's edition on my ever expanding Christmas wishlist.

OK - it's a new month so I bought my new supply...

A Love Supreme - John Coltrane

Project Infinity - Man... Or Astro-Man!?

Power, Corruption & Lies - New Order

Hvarf-Heim - Sigur Ros

Tremolo EP - My Bloody Valentine

Glider EP - My Bloody Valentine

Electric Ladyland - Jimi Hendrix Experience (can you believe I waited all this time to get this thing? I'd heard it before but never bothered buying it.)

...and I'm more than ready for my In Rainbows discbox to arrive in the next week or two.

If this doesn't tide me over until Christmas there is something seriously wrong with me.

Chris Robinson; Rich Robinson~Brothers of a Feather: Live at the Roxy CD

Complete Clapton CD and Book

SRTS DVD

Wish list:

Oh By The Way: Pink Floyd Box set

SRTS CD

Sgt. Peppers , Beatles CD

Anthology, John Lennon Box

I been trying to purchase Pink Floyd's Meddle but am having trouble finding the album on cd at my local music shops. I guess it is a rarity to find on cd!

I saw it this afternoon at Best Buy of all place so my guess is, it isn't all that hard to find. You can always special order or purchase online if nothing else.

See this thread:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=953

OK - it's a new month so I bought my new supply...

A Love Supreme - John Coltrane

Electric Ladyland - Jimi Hendrix Experience (can you believe I waited all this time to get this thing? I'd heard it before but never bothered buying it.)

These are two of my all time favorites, esp. the Coltrane. So perfect.

Found these onsale while I was out Christmas shopping today, both at a very reasonable price (Buffett-$6.99, Zep-$11.34).

41Y9AEXG0NL._AA240_.jpg

Ha :lol: I have that Jimmy Buffet album. A relative sent it to me a few years ago.

Ho, ho, ho and a bottle of rum! :lol: indeed. Santa's on Jah's cool run :hippy: