What's Your Latest Purchase?

Jahfin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was actually supposed to purchase two fantastic albums by Tool  : Undertow and Aenima, but fate had other plans. 

After waiting for almost three weeks, I suddenly got an email from the concerned seller, telling me that his sales partner in the U.S had inventory issues! :wall:

I was pretty disappointed and then I came across the deal of a lifetime! At least it seemed that way to me! 7 albums for the price of 1! These albums were by my favourite band of all time!! :yay: 

I was a young girl, I couldn't resist ;) 

IMG_1338.JPG

IMG_1341 (2).JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Cool classic video games haul there, Sath! I remember playing The Legend of Zelda as a kid! :D 

Believe it or not, I had never played the original Zelda until about a year ago, when I first got back into retro games! As a kid, my intro to Zelda was the polarizing Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link. (Which I loved, and still do!) 

Now that I'm getting the Game Boy version (Link's Awakening) and my brother made me play Ocarina of Time, I've just about played every old-school Zelda, except Majora's Mask, which looks super weird to me. (Not really good weird, either) :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some albums are just too fuckin' hard to find! Sure there are stores like Itunes, blah, blah, blah, BUT there is no feeling like having the satisfaction of holding the physical album in your hands, examining the liner notes, art work, etc.!

I had to wait for nearly 6 long years to get my hands on these! 

Capture6666666666666666.JPG

Capture666666.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I spent 305 dollars on 'The Firm' vinyls this month.

The Firm in Frankfurt, two different 'Superstar Concert Series' triple vinyl box sets from The Firm, one in Cleveland and the other from the Hammersmith Odeon, and a radio special on vinyl ;"Off The Record"  an interview with Jimmy Page. All extremely hard to find.

Edited by luvlz2

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, craigled said:

Pre-ordered Lordes new album from a well known record store. Even though it is only out in June. I like to be organised.

Who ? I'll have to google that.