Mothership CONTESTS

Darth Zoso

I've entered just about every contest I can find to try and win tickets to go and see Zep but I;ve not actually heard from any of them to see that I haven't won. Also there seems to be no official website from the likes of even O2 that can show who won tickets or anything rerlated. This seems like a rip off to me - has anyone else actually found a website that shows who has won - don;t they legally have to publish this list so the public know it;s not a scam?

I'm sure it's probably just me not knowing where to look but it;s bloody frustrating when you want tickets as bad as I do...

:angry:

I've entered just about every contest I can find to try and win tickets to go and see Zep but I;ve not actually heard from any of them to see that I haven't won. Also there seems to be no official website from the likes of even O2 that can show who won tickets or anything rerlated. This seems like a rip off to me - has anyone else actually found a website that shows who has won - don;t they legally have to publish this list so the public know it;s not a scam?

I'm sure it's probably just me not knowing where to look but it;s bloody frustrating when you want tickets as bad as I do...

:angry:

Me too... I have entered every contest that was out there. And no luck! 4 ballots have come and gone and no email. It's tough, I know.

They might publish the winners after the 10th.

Archived