What's Everyone Listening To?

Jahfin

• 2 weeks later...

hey , i like the old Van Halen stuff too , i m a big fan of eddies sound

but now i listen to the new record of "The Sword" - warp riders , a very good hard/heavy band from austin texas , the sound like typical 70s bands

this is from an older record , i thought its cool

hey , i like the old Van Halen stuff too , i m a big fan of eddies sound

Diver Down is probably one of their most maligned albums, particularly before Hagar entered the picture and they went through the Gary Cherone phase. Sure, it's full of covers but it doesn't stop it from being one kick ass record. That said, I did find myself skipping over the radio hits so I could get to the meat of the album with strong cuts like The Full Bug and Little Guitars.

this album shows the "familiar" side of van halen , very smooth and i think one tune is with his father on clarinett , you say particulary before the hagar ära , but theyr really biggest throw just comes "1984" i LOVE that album like i love Led zeppelin , there are only Great Rock numbers , 1984 is van halens best his guitar sounds are amazing .

in this moment i listen to some cream stuff

this album shows the "familiar" side of van halen , very smooth and i think one tune is with his father on clarinett , you say particulary before the hagar ära , but theyr really biggest throw just comes "1984" i LOVE that album like i love Led zeppelin , there are only Great Rock numbers , 1984 is van halens best his guitar sounds are amazing .

I was never really all that fond of either Fair Warning or 1984. Not that they don't have some great tunes but my favorite overall is most likely Women and Children First.

I'm currently listening to Two Cow Garage's third record. Just saw them for the second time ever over the weekend and they were absolutely kick ass live.

tcg.jpg

I was never really all that fond of either Fair Warning or 1984. Not that they don't have some great tunes but my favorite overall is most likely Women and Children First.

I'm currently listening to Two Cow Garage's third record. Just saw them for the second time ever over the weekend and they were absolutely kick ass live.

tcg.jpg

i was a big van halen fan in the 90s when i discovered the first van halen album , it blows me away ! i mean if a guitarist listen the first time to the van halen debut ....its over

and of course "women and children first" is very cool , its like a big jam session B)

right now i listen to "Zooma" - john paul jones brilliant solo album ! the first track is Pure Heavy bass playing , fuck is that cool !!

@ Kiwi_zep _fan : Yeah Got the Original LP :rolleyes:

i think in this forum are just people with the right music taste

@ Kiwi_zep _fan : Yeah Got the Original LP :rolleyes:

LOL! :lol: I pretty much shocked my mom last week when I bought "Blind Faith" in CD form with the explicit cover! It's a shame that people often get side-tracked by the cover and fail to notice the fact that the album itself is truly amazing! Oh well! Their loss! :rolleyes:

Archived