What's Everyone Listening To?

Jahfin

Sigur Ros - Hvarf-Heim

As fantastic as I expected it to be. The new songs are killer and the new acoustic versions of old songs are refreshing but not straying far from what made them so beautiful to begin with.

I have got to get the dvd, it was released on tuesday and I have yet to make my way out to get it.

Hi:

I was listening to The Might Rearranger this morning. In the song Freedom Fires, I heard the words "raising sand"..

I wonder if Robert knew then that he would make a CD with Allison Krauss called RAISING SAND?

Juliet

I seriously doubt it but who knows? Stranger things have happened. I do know that Cubbie's in Beaufort, NC (the inspiration behind the title of the song) is still selling Freedom Fries though.

cubbies_hbqhnqbm3n.jpg

I seriously doubt it but who knows? Stranger things have happened. I do know that Cubbie's in Beaufort, NC (the inspiration behind the title of the song) is still selling Freedom Fries though.

cubbies_hbqhnqbm3n.jpg

I wanted to take Kyna there last week,as I was working in Beaufort and I told her that, that was the place where freedom fries came from.I've been there before and I've also eaten at some other Cubbies.

She's part French and didn't see the humor in it :o I love Cubbies sausage dogs B)

I wanted to take Kyna there last week,as I was working in Beaufort and I told her that, that was the place where freedom fries came from.I've been there before and I've also eaten at some other Cubbies.

She's part French and didn't see the humor in it :o I love Cubbies sausage dogs B)

I've eaten at some of the other locales as well. The one in Beaufort was a regular stop during my short tenure at The Gam around this time last year.

I've eaten at some of the other locales as well. The one in Beaufort was a regular stop during my short tenure at The Gam around this time last year.

Ahh,so you were a Gam writer eh?lol

They had one in Swansboro for a minute,I think....maybe that was just Cubs?

Archived