What songs did you want to hear from the O2 show that weren't played?

After watching the Katzeye DVD, I would've liked them to have played The Rain Song and The Ocean for a special friend of me.

Apart from those anything else they wanted to play would be fine by me.

Maybe because England, where they performed, is home for the band, and they did not immigrate there?

Cute- according to Barney H., that song was written when they were in Iceland in the summer of 1970. Maybe they felt like immigrating to Iceland? Na- I couldn't see Robert or Jimmy immigrating past a strip club in those days.

Tea for One (and drop SIBLY)

When the Levee Breaks

In the Light*

The Rover

Custard Pie

an acoustic song or two would've been really nice, say, Gallows Pole and/or Babe I'm Gonna Leave You*, Hey Hey What Can I Do*, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, The Battle of Evermore

* might need altering in case high notes pose a problem ;) (just no more North African 'flavour', straight up R&R please)

Well, they did The Rover in rehearsal, so it would have been nice to have it included in the show. Otherwise, ALS or TYG (with Jonesy pulling out the triple neck).

WTF? How do you know they did Rover in rehearsal and why wasn't I told? :P

All My Love, because live bootlegs are frickin impossible to find for me.

I forgot to add Ten Years Gone; In The Evening is another possible hopeful. I love the intro. I feel like I'm in some spooky-ass time warp in the 4th dimension. Brilliant. B)

I would have loved to hear Rainsong, its my very favorite track. HMMT & TYG as well. Forget Immigrant Song. I am tired of hearing that one. As well as In the Evening. I got my fill on the Now & Zen tours & the Page & Plant tours in the 90's. Same with Black Dog. Put it on a shelf! I haven't heard that song since the last time I turned on the radio!

• 2 weeks later...

In The Light definetaly!!! (I think they will play it again before they play at the great gig in they sky)

Rain song second, although Jonesy's "modern" string sound would weaken it (go the Mellotron!!)

Well, they did The Rover in rehearsal, so it would have been nice to have it included in the show. Otherwise, ALS or TYG (with Jonesy pulling out the triple neck).

They did Candy Store Rock in rehearsal too.

I would have loved to have heard..

The Wanton Song (what a groove that would have been!)

WIAWSNB

When The Levee Breaks

Ten Years Gone

The Rain Song

Archived