What songs did you want to hear from the O2 show that weren't played?

i have memorized their catalogue and there isn't a song i wouldn't want play live.

I think if they go on tour, they could stretch it out over a ways and do like a 4+ hour show with like a 40 min. intermission.

I'd love to hear Your Time Is Gonna Come, but the sound of that in the studio still gives me shivers and i don't know how they'd do it live.

When The Levee Breaks

I love How Many More Times, especially the bolero section.

and Hot Dog!

I'd love to see a Led Zeppelin show when they played ALL the acoustic stuff, not just unplugged versions of hits. I'd love to hear Friends, Gallows Pole, Your Time is Gonna Come, Tangerine, etc.

• 1 month later...

I agree with alot in this thread it would have to be Achilles Last Stand (it is my fave Zep tune), but I cannot complain with finally being at a Zep gig and hearing Kashmir more than made up for it :)

When they let jason sing I thought for sure he was going to start the ocean, as his father did.

Instead they went into icqyb?

?would have been sooooo appropriate to do the ocean.

They didnt do ICQYB, it was sang by Jason into the intro of MMH.

Something off ITTOD seems to have been a must. In The Evening would have been perfect or South Bound.... Also surprised Over The Hills... or Heartbreaker weren't played. Train Kept A Rollin would have also been great, especially since it was the first song they played back in '68. But they should have included something off ITTOD.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my reunion set:

Good Times, Bad Times

Ramble On

Black Dog

Over The Hills and Far Away

In My Time Of Dying

Misty Moutain Hop

Since I've Been Loving You

When The Levee Breaks

The Rover

No Quarter

Nobody's Fault But Mine

Trampled Underfoot

Achilles Last Stand

Kashmir

Dazed and Confused

Stairway To Heaven

Encore:

Whole Lotta Love/Boogie Chillun

Rock and Roll

With a few additions, that's pretty much what we got. :huh:

They played for two hours, hit most of the high spots, and I'm sure everyone could name a favorite that was missing, or a song we expected them to do (in my case Heartbreaker). But overall I think we got the best possible show!

With a few additions, that's pretty much what we got. :huh:

They played for two hours, hit most of the high spots, and I'm sure everyone could name a favorite that was missing, or a song we expected them to do (in my case Heartbreaker). But overall I think we got the best possible show!

I thought for sure they would of played Heartbreaker or possibly Over The Hills... I was surprised that they did Misty Mountain Hop and especially where it was in the set. Overall, I was extremely happy with the set. Two years ago who would of thought we would have got any of this. We can't take it for granted. :rolleyes:

I thought for sure they would of played Heartbreaker or possibly Over The Hills... I was surprised that they did Misty Mountain Hop and especially where it was in the set. Overall, I was extremely happy with the set. Two years ago who would of thought we would have got any of this. We can't take it for granted.

Good call, I mean lets hope the next 2 will be as productive :P:D

Archived