A symptom of EXTREME ZEPPELINISM ! ! !

Martha

I think here you can write what are you doing...

e.g. keep their photos in your bra :wub: ,

:P wall only tapeted with Zepp posters,

hundreds ( :D ) of Zepp T-shirts itd. itp.

I think here you can write what are you doing...

e.g. keep their photos in your bra :wub: ,

:P wall only tapeted with Zepp posters,

hundreds ( :D ) of Zepp T-shirts itd. itp.

I´m not a long time fan yet, but I spent already a lot of money for DVD´s, a book etc.

I have got my own computer in my office and the first question for our administrator of the server was: can I put there my own LZ desktop image?

I have also copied my mp3 LZ songs to this computer, so I can listen to the music in my office.

Now I´m quite satisfied and ready to work ! :D

And since I have seen the Earl´s court DVD, I feel such a great desire to buy me an acoustic guitar again, because I was playing a little when I was a teenager.

I have also bought a LZ shirt!

And I´m walkin´thru the city and to work with my mp3 player listening to them and I don´t care what people think about me in my age :D

Like one of my relatives says: the people who rip your back up will not pay your bills and the give you nothing! :D :D

I have got my own computer in my office and the first question for our administrator of the server was: can I put there my own LZ desktop image?

I have also copied my mp3 LZ songs to this computer, so I can listen to the music in my office.

I've done the exact same thing! :D

The best way to describe my expression of outward love I have for Zep (and Jason!) is forced restrainment.

If I were single with a place of my own I would have some classy prints of Zep on display, spend on memorabilia, just totally indulge really! :D

Buying LZ vinyl records…which I can't play 'cause I don't own a record player, I just look at them from time to time and overcome with joy- they don't make 'em like that anymore.

does this make me mental?

If you're mental, then we share the same demented brain. I do that too! I thought we had a record player some place in the house, but I found out my father gave it to good will. Oh well! I'll listen to them some day!

If you're mental, then we share the same demented brain.

An example that I´m ready for a nuthouse- don´t tell me it isn´t so! Or is there anybody who feels the same? :D :D

I was yesterday in our hypermarket to make some shopping. I went thru the shelves with the food and I have seen a package of yoghurt for kids with the title "ROBBY". What do you think? My first though was- oh my god, Robby Plant!!!

I think this is already serious with me... :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh, I'm always told to grow up, well I've done that already and I have loved LZ 39 years and I am single, my house is a show place of Led Zeppelin. Everything from Jimmys pick to an autographed picture of Jimmy. I have more LP's than CD's, DVD's, posters, clothes, magazines (vintage) and lots more. I wake up to LZ and go to sleep with them. I am so obsessed that it makes me sick at times. The more I see, hear, read and watch the more I want. Any one have a cure for this sickness or a name? Giving them up is not an option. ha ha

Gosh, I'm always told to grow up, well I've done that already and I have loved LZ 39 years and I am single, my house is a show place of Led Zeppelin. Everything from Jimmys pick to an autographed picture of Jimmy. I have more LP's than CD's, DVD's, posters, clothes, magazines (vintage) and lots more. I wake up to LZ and go to sleep with them. I am so obsessed that it makes me sick at times. The more I see, hear, read and watch the more I want. Any one have a cure for this sickness or a name? Giving them up is not an option. ha ha

I understand you and I admire your enthusiasm! Please hold on, that´s wonderfull. I myself have an experience with such obsession and I would never give up. There is no cure for it, this disease is remediless and this is the beautiful on it! And the name for it? I think it´s only LOVE! And I don´t wonder- Jimmy is so talented, so charismatic, so beautiful... I only regret that I didn´t become LZ fan earlier. I was a child in the times of their greatest glory.

So go on and I tell you- that´s wonderfull that you have dedicated your life to this great passion.Maybe I will write you a message, because Iwould like to tell you something personal about me and ask you some questions-only if you don´t mind it! :)

I understand you and I admire your enthusiasm! Please hold on, that´s wonderfull. I myself have an experience with such obsession and I would never give up. There is no cure for it, this disease is remediless and this is the beautiful on it! And the name for it? I think it´s only LOVE! And I don´t wonder- Jimmy is so talented, so charismatic, so beautiful... I only regret that I didn´t become LZ fan earlier. I was a child in the times of their greatest glory.

So go on and I tell you- that´s wonderfull that you have dedicated your life to this great passion.Maybe I will write you a message, because Iwould like to tell you something personal about me and ask you some questions-only if you don´t mind it! :)

Thanks for the kind words and I would love to talk to you.

• 8 years later...

Archived