Jimmy as a Musketeer

SunChild

As Frank Barone would say, "Holy Crap!"

I laughed so hard when I saw that picture because when I looked at it the first thing I noticed was the guy in the back and that he looks exactly like Lemmy from Motorhead!!! Lemmy would be the perfect pirate... WartBeard!

OH, and could you even imagine a band with Jimmy on guitar and Lemmy on vocals??? That would be over the top to say the least...

I say Jimmy, Lemy, Eric Clapton, and no clue who is in front.

I think you're right about that. My first call for up front was actually Leonardo DiCaprio, but... he's hardly a rocker! From the nose down, it really could be Robert.

Well, call me crazy but I was just purusing Halfin's diary, and check this out:

sons-of-albion-colour04.jpg

:o

It's Logan Plant!

BTW, the art is by someone named Gerald Parel, can't find out a thing about him other than he does cover art for comics... nice work, too.

The title is The Three Musketeers but there are four depicted on the cover. :huh:

THE STORY:

Paris, 1625. A young man called d’Artagnan, after a series of misadventures, attempts to join the King’s elite fighting force—The Musketeers! Joined by Porthos, Aramis and Athos, the four make short work of the Crown’s adversaries. But little do they know, the evil Cardinal Richelieu is creating a counter force to the Musketeers, one which may soon challenge the power of the French throne itself! The latest title in the Illustrated line reunites the creative team which brought you the much-lauded adaptation of The Man in the Iron Mask. All for one and one for all!

Well, call me crazy but I was just purusing Halfin's diary, and check this out:

sons-of-albion-colour04.jpg

:o

It's Logan Plant!

BTW, the art is by someone named Gerald Parel, can't find out a thing about him other than he does cover art for comics... nice work, too.

Oh my, my, my...where is the drool smiley :P Looks like he borrowed one of Dad's coats!!

I'd love to see them!

Oh my, my, my...where is the drool smiley :P Looks like he borrowed one of Dad's coats!!

I'd love to see them!

Logan looks soooo much like his dad when he laughs! :)

his band (Sons of Albion) is actually really really good, seen them live once. not at all like Zeppelin though.

I thought I was supposed to see the members of Led Zeppelin in that picture when I first posted. Yeah, it's Lemmy obviously (where is the slapface smilie when you need it?) - and to the far right is Eric Clapton I think. A particular era with Cream:

3colscowl.jpg

09027_eric_122_830lo.jpg

ClaptonEric-Portrait-lrg.jpg

Well that pic certainly settles that one Kissy, I was sure I could see Blackmore but it is clearly copied from that Clapton pic. I still wonder who the up-front guy is though! Coverdale is my current best guess.

The Three Musketeers is a very famous story involving FOUR Musketeers (well, three and a would-be ).

So its more like lol, some people don't know their literature. B)

Yes, I'm illiterate. I can't even read this. B)

Archived