What Zeppelin Memorabilia do you Collect?

Just wondered if many people collected stuff? I collect Programs, Key rings, Badges, Cuff links and Bootlegs and other stuff. If so whats your prized possession as well?

My prized one is my Original 75 Earls Court Program that my Sister gave me that was my Late Brother-in-Laws.

Edited by No1ZeppelinFan

where did you get the record from,i have II but the one with " 20 orginals"

plus i have been spending most of my time looking for I but either too damaged or way too expensive.

Actually, it's 2 Originals. 2 Originals of Led Zeppelin is the title.

The inside is Zep I and Zep II....I think It is German?, and was pulled immediately when Peter Grant found out Atlantic was pressing it. Yeah, it is expensive. I have had it for a long time. Maybe 20 years ago. I got it in a record shop, in freehold NJ. Think I paid around 40 bucks for it at the time. :D

I would hope so! Here is one of my favorite vinyls I have. :)

000_0661.jpg

This inside...

Actually, it's 2 Originals. 2 Originals of Led Zeppelin is the title.

The inside is Zep I and Zep II....I think It is German?, and was pulled immediately when Peter Grant found out Atlantic was pressing it. Yeah, it is expensive. I have had it for a long time. Maybe 20 years ago. I got it in a record shop, in freehold NJ. Think I paid around 40 bucks for it at the time. :D

well it seems the German pressing. There are also a couple of pressings from Yugoslavia, at least one totally Yugoslavian and one German with over printing in Yugo language.

In my music room with three walls dedicated to Led Zeppelin memorabilia, my shrine includes several original '70s magazines with Zep interviews, (Rolling Stone, Creem, etc); original mint condition concert tickets- '75, '80; I have posters, books, boots, concert photos, original record label promo photos; LPs and 45s with first release catalog numbers; authentic autographed photos (JP, RP, JPJ); original tour programs ('75, '77, '007 & I hope to aquire a 1969 hardback soon); an O2 collection that's growing; my prized posession- the Immigrant Song 45 with Jimmy's "do what thou wilt" scribbled on the matrix; and of course, no Zeppelin music room would be complete without a maple flame top cherry sunburst Les Paul guitar.

well it seems the German pressing. There are also a couple of pressings from Yugoslavia, at least one totally Yugoslavian and one German with over printing in Yugo language.

Hey Luke. I believe you and I have crossed paths on eBay a few times, many years ago. I may have even purchased something from you lol...But I remember you name. :)

I had 90% my collection stolen in the early 80's. Along with most of the other items in our house. A great series of black and white photos and the negatives that a friend of mine took from the 73 Vancouver show were part of the haul. Professional quality and some of the best shots I've ever seen of the band. I have not seen them surface anywhere which is really a bummer because it probably means they were just thrown away. Most of what's left of my collection is pretty average stuff that was stored at another location at the time of the robbery

I had 90% my collection stolen in the early 80's. Along with most of the other items in our house. A great series of black and white photos and the negatives that a friend of mine took from the 73 Vancouver show were part of the haul. Professional quality and some of the best shots I've ever seen of the band. I have not seen them surface anywhere which is really a bummer because it probably means they were just thrown away. Most of what's left of my collection is pretty average stuff that was stored at another location at the time of the robbery

That sucks. I hope they catch they guy who stole your stuff AND Jimmy's Black Beauty. I still check ebay every now and then for his guitar to show up, mysteriously. Your collection might be on there, too. Hey- you're from Vancouver, Jimmy's guitar was stolen in Canada... could be the same guy. Check ebay.

Edited by zeptangerine

That must have been devastating! I can’t remember what set her off but, one time during my Zep years, my mother went on a rampage of sorts and purged my room of most of my LZ concert stuff (including photos). She thought she had gotten it all but fortunately I had some of the best things hidden safely away. My husband and I ended up having to sell several of the best of my remaining concert memorabilia (including badges) in the ‘80’s (I have periodically trolled ebay hoping to find them) but I did manage to keep a few items that are very special to me.

That must have been devastating! I can’t remember what set her off but, one time during my Zep years, my mother went on a rampage of sorts and purged my room of most of my LZ concert stuff (including photos). She thought she had gotten it all but fortunately I had some of the best things hidden safely away. My husband and I ended up having to sell several of the best of my remaining concert memorabilia (including badges) in the ‘80’s (I have periodically trolled ebay hoping to find them) but I did manage to keep a few items that are very special to me.

It was devistating but to be honest, they took just about everything we owned at the time and the Zeppelin stuff was probably the least of my worries :D I can do that now !

Never saw the pictures again, anywhere. The irony of them was that the friend who took the shots wasn't even a Zeppelin fan. He went to the show just to take cocert pictures. Something he had never done before. He moved to England and have not heard from him in 30 yrs. :( He may be someone famous for all I know.

I collect "original" concert programmes (no reproductions).

I've got a few Zeppelin ones and most of their solo tours (Live Aid, Plant, Jones, Bonham Jr., Page & Plant, Page & The Crowes, Coverdale-Page).

R B)

It was devistating but to be honest, they took just about everything we owned at the time and the Zeppelin stuff was probably the least of my worries :D I can do that now !

Never saw the pictures again, anywhere. The irony of them was that the friend who took the shots wasn't even a Zeppelin fan. He went to the show just to take cocert pictures. Something he had never done before. He moved to England and have not heard from him in 30 yrs. :( He may be someone famous for all I know.

Your friend's name wasn't Eddie Kramer or Bob Gruen, was it? :o

Your friend's name wasn't Eddie Kramer or Bob Gruen, was it? :o

Not his real name anyway's :D He had such a natural talent that it would be a shame if he didn't pursue it. Although not as good as the Australian Tour photo's, they were amazing live shots 30 in total. I would rather they had been sold and posted than to think they just ended up in some dumpster. I really wish they could have been shared