What Zeppelin Memorabilia do you Collect?

I collect early vinyl,my most prized would be Led Zeppelin 1 with the turquoise text and uncorrected 588171 matrix.

The sound from these early pressings has to be heard to be believed.

The power and sonic clarity from the deep grooved heavyweight vinyl is so much better than later pressings and CDs, even though there are a few pops and clicks the music sounds alive and electric.

I have a Led Zeppelin number plate for sale on EBAY if anyone is interested. L77EPP

The plate is on retention. (ie not on any vehicle)

This unique piece of memorabilla,if you could call it that, would be a great investment and a must for any collector.

Search EBAY " Cherished Led Zeppelin Plate"

Posters and LPs not included in sale

post-29037-0-91102100-1415363483_thumb.p

post-29037-0-92509400-1415363525_thumb.j

• 2 years later...

This from world-renowned Led Zeppelin enthusiast Rick Barrett in HOUSTON:

Well, I'm not one to give up…and usually am a self-sufficient person. Yet circumstances here in Houston have gotten where I NEED to ask for some help. We are still living away from home, and my car is totaled because of high water; no flood insurance coverage for that which is a tough hit to take. 1f641.png:(

So…I don't want to ask for a handout, yet I would REALLY like two things if you're able, no matter where you live:

1) PLEASE check out items in my online store at the link below, and if there's ANYTHING you'd like or something that you've been watching for a bit, it would be a GREAT help for me to receive an order from you TODAY! I want you to get something in return for your gesture and would love to add to your collection or even provide a gift for one of your family members or friends. Small or large…I'm extremely thankful for whatever you can order at this time

2) Consider hitting the SHARE button now simply so others can see this message; that would be a HUGE help that costs nothing. Please? There are of course numerous ways to respond and help those of us affected by Hurricane Harvey, and this is one way where just sharing this message can have a quick, direct impact on a family when an order is placed

Finally, thank you for your encouragement and prayers; this is the 3rd time in 16 years that we've flooded (in different locations). We learn something and get stronger each instance, yet it's also QUITE an ordeal that takes a very, very long time to recover from. For 38+ years my business mission statement has been to "provide choice memorabilia at a great price", so if I can help with your collecting interests right now I would be most grateful!

- Rick Barrett

https://www.facebook.com/RickBarrettCollectibles/?hc_ref=ARQN8R0yYgNCCBQBBB7JcBo7AdiI2qZurGJW0kyXtMyoz4P07MFXycqwqxm34_np1Qo&fref=nf&ft[tn]=kC-R-R&ft[qid]=6462514257254309311&ft[mf_story_key]=2988698372890158129&ft[is_sponsored]=1&ft[ei]=AI%40e87e2a18b58fbc8d691d5650dc1daf8f&ft[top_level_post_id]=1521205031251372&ft[page_id]=243218522383369&ft[fbfeed_location]=1&ft[insertion_position]=39&ft[ordinal_position]=40%3A3&__md__=1

http://stores.ebay.com/Ricks-Cool-Collectibles

Edited by SteveAJones

^^^ Boy, I was thinking about Rick Barrett and had wondered if he was affected. I've bought stuff from him before. He always sends extra stuff, like Led Zeppelin coasters and stuff like that when you order Led Zeppelin stuff, a very nice ebay seller. Very sad. Thanks for sharing that Steve.

Edited by luvlz2

• 4 months later...

I had my eye on a vinyl up for auction on ebay, it's Led Zeppelin - Mudslide scrambled multi-colored vinyl by TMOQ tmq71041. Just has one vinyl in it. Auction is about to end, and right now the bid is at $168.50! Amazing!

Went for $399!

Edited by luvlz2

• 4 years later...
On 10/24/2022 at 4:45 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

Hope you can get this amount for it. I have this as well. Didn't think it was worth that much.

51 minutes ago, SuperDave said:

Hope you can get this amount for it. I have this as well. Didn't think it was worth that much.

There aren't any others I can find for sale to calibrate the price, but I am taking offers. As far as photo books it seems to be one of the rarest.

On 11/1/2022 at 7:57 AM, SteveAJones said:

That's quite an item and seldom seen with that sticker.

Wait. I mean you don't want that old junk so you can send it to me.

Thanks. I haven't seen another with the sticker myself, but the record itself isn't quite as rare as I thought when I started collecting in the 1980's - it's difficult to find more because of collector pressure than rarity. I began collecting Zeppelin bootlegs in 1982 and quickly became "Yardbirds - curious". I became a big fan of the band very quickly, and of Jeff Beck also. I started buying original Yardbirds releases because a number of tracks hadn't been reissued officially and I wanted them at better quality than the bootleg compilations that existed. I eventually did the same with She Just Satisfies after writing to dealers and collectors all over the world through Goldmine magazine. I eventually began collecting Yardbirds records for the sake of collecting as well. I sold the collection to Craig Moore (not Moerer) in 1996, mostly because I couldn't find anything new to add. Once the internet (and eBay) came about, I started paying attention to what was out there and what things were selling for. It only took 15 years of doing so before I got sucked back in. The item that pulled me back in was the Japanese Happenings Ten Years Time Ago / Psycho Daisies red vinyl 45 w/PS. I scoured the web like never before looking for contacts and buying opportunities, and within a month I found a new website a Japanese collector had built so he could sell his collection. That's where I found this copy of She Just Satisfies. My timing was quite fortuitous - prices were way down from a few years earlier, and a staggering number of rare items were popping up all over the place. 

I've never had much interest in memorabilia aside from records and live recordins. I do have the handbills from Fillmore West (Yardbirds and Zeppelin) and the Grande Ballroom (Yardbirds only), but that's it aside from the music. The owner of a local record shop started collecting and dealing in the handbills in the mid-1980's and had big stacks of them for sale at $5 to $10 each. I should have picked up a complete set (or five . . .).

5 hours ago, mtracy64 said:

Thanks. I haven't seen another with the sticker myself, but the record itself isn't quite as rare as I thought when I started collecting in the 1980's - it's difficult to find more because of collector pressure than rarity. I began collecting Zeppelin bootlegs in 1982 and quickly became "Yardbirds - curious". I became a big fan of the band very quickly, and of Jeff Beck also. I started buying original Yardbirds releases because a number of tracks hadn't been reissued officially and I wanted them at better quality than the bootleg compilations that existed. I eventually did the same with She Just Satisfies after writing to dealers and collectors all over the world through Goldmine magazine. I eventually began collecting Yardbirds records for the sake of collecting as well. I sold the collection to Craig Moore (not Moerer) in 1996, mostly because I couldn't find anything new to add. Once the internet (and eBay) came about, I started paying attention to what was out there and what things were selling for. It only took 15 years of doing so before I got sucked back in. The item that pulled me back in was the Japanese Happenings Ten Years Time Ago / Psycho Daisies red vinyl 45 w/PS. I scoured the web like never before looking for contacts and buying opportunities, and within a month I found a new website a Japanese collector had built so he could sell his collection. That's where I found this copy of She Just Satisfies. My timing was quite fortuitous - prices were way down from a few years earlier, and a staggering number of rare items were popping up all over the place. 

I've never had much interest in memorabilia aside from records and live recordins. I do have the handbills from Fillmore West (Yardbirds and Zeppelin) and the Grande Ballroom (Yardbirds only), but that's it aside from the music. The owner of a local record shop started collecting and dealing in the handbills in the mid-1980's and had big stacks of them for sale at $5 to $10 each. I should have picked up a complete set (or five . . .).

There is another.

Robert

www.anextranickel.com

Shejustsatifiessample.jpg

• 1 year later...