Why Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

The_Ninth_Scribe

I'd been on this board for awhile now and I couldn't help but notice all these really cool screen names. Some are obvious, but others aren't. So the question for this thread is: Why did you pick your screen name? I answered the question when it was asked of me. Now it's your turn. C'mon, spill it, lol.

The Ninth Scribe

I'd been on this board for awhile now and I couldn't help but notice all these really cool screen names. Some are obvious, but others aren't. So the question for this thread is: Why did you pick your screen name? I answered the question when it was asked of me. Now it's your turn. C'mon, spill it, lol.

The Ninth Scribe

SIBLY has never failed{in 26 years}to give me chills,when robert wails "ive been working from 7-2-11 everynite"you can see chills run down my arms.but then again alot of zeppelin songs give me chills.have you had your daily dose of chills today?

i chose mine because since i first heard the news about the 02 i cant keep off this website! other parts of my life are practically non existant its just work from 7-2-11 every night and then here.........

it really makes life a drag,drag,drag-especially since i work from 6:30-2-4:30 everyday and people you know that just dont sound right

Mine is Zepchild because I was raised listening to led zeppelin, I was told people used to laugh at me cause I used to stand holding the cot and dancing my little bum off but only ever to Zep.

My dad is a huge Zep fan and was a D.J and my mum worked in a record store so music was a massive part of my childhood and still is to this day.

It's been a beautiful, warm, sunny day here :) Great to be out and about, and have the windows open when at home.

Oops! I meant to post this in the "What Made You Happy Today" thread! :bagoverhead:

The Ninth Scribe

You call your 'user-name' a 'screen-name', does this mean you think you are in some kind of movie?

I don't think that many people will think of their 'user-name' as a 'screen-name', there are lots of different reasons for using a 'pseudo-name', it could be a 'nick-name' a pets name or lots of other things. So I don't expect many people will think of the name they use here as a 'screen-name', that would imply that they or you are an 'actor' and just acting out some kind of fantasy.

Also, I do NOT see YOUR 'answer' anywhere????

You know John Howard, the Australian prime minister? Well I hate him. That's why my username is Anarchy2Howard.. I'm hoping you know what anarchy means.. if you don't it's pretty much anything to do with rioting and destroying authority.

I love it! :D:D:D

The Ninth Scribe

You call your 'user-name' a 'screen-name', does this mean you think you are in some kind of movie?

I don't think that many people will think of their 'user-name' as a 'screen-name', there are lots of different reasons for using a 'pseudo-name', it could be a 'nick-name' a pets name or lots of other things. So I don't expect many people will think of the name they use here as a 'screen-name', that would imply that they or you are an 'actor' and just acting out some kind of fantasy.

Also, I do NOT see YOUR 'answer' anywhere????

What do you derive from a person who is accustomed to the web saying "sn?" or s/n?

It certainly doesn't mean 'user name.' Screen name is as much if not more common than "user name."

What do you derive from a person who is accustomed to the web saying "sn?" or s/n?

It certainly doesn't mean 'user name.' Screen name is as much if not more common than "user name."

I thought so too but I wasn't going to argue over it, lol.

The Ninth Scribe

Archived