The Ten Most Annoying Singers

Jahfin

It's Freddie Mercury not Freddy, moreover he can't be included in this list, unless you have bad musical tastes or a bad sense of humor, or perhaps both....

He's a great singer, but I don't like his voice.. I can listen to him in small doses, though.

He's a great singer, but I don't like his voice.. I can listen to him in small doses, though.

I can understand that you don't like his music, but it's strange to dislike his voice, because he has actually many different voices.

It's Freddie Mercury not Freddy, moreover he can't be included in this list, unless you have bad musical tastes or a bad sense of humor, or perhaps both....

No, it just means he doesn't like something that you like. Any singer could be included in this list if you personally think their voice is awful.

I can understand that you don't like his music, but it's strange to dislike his voice, because he has actually many different voices.

I really can't see what's strange about it. It's rather common that people have different taste. :)

• 6 years later...

For me, the two most annoying voices in Rock History belong to Ozzy Osbourne  & Morrissey.

Robert Plant is number 3, David Bowie # 4, and Freddie Mercury # 5.

Robert Plant was the main reason  for selling  nearly all of my Zep albums with the exception of Led Zep I.

Even Mick Jagger sounds sometimes  a bit stilted and overinflated to me, but not nearly as much as Mr. Plant back in the early seventies....  desismileys_3414.gif

14 hours ago, Zino said:

For me, the two most annoying voices in Rock History belong to Ozzy Osbourne  & Morrissey.

Robert Plant is number 3, David Bowie # 4, and Freddie Mercury # 5.

Robert Plant was the main reason  for selling  nearly all of my Zep albums with the exception of Led Zep I.

Even Mick Jagger sounds sometimes  a bit stilted and overinflated to me, but not nearly as much as Mr. Plant back in the early seventies....  desismileys_3414.gif

Viel Spass mit Heino.

Archived