Robert Plant playing the guitar,

Robert has shown in the last few years, that not only does he sing; but can play guitar as well. ..should jimmy page share some guitar work with Robert if they tour ?

Robert playing in a music store.

sure; but Robert must feel like he wants a bit more of the stage sharing especially when /if its a long song between vocal bits ...

Must he?

Never seemed to bother him in the 70s - & some of those instrumental bits could go on for a loooooooooooong time.

Robert has shown in the last few years, that not only does he sing; but can play guitar as well. ..should jimmy page share some guitar work with Robert if they tour ?

Nobody wants to see Robert Plant playing the guitar at a Led Zep concert...

Robert says:

"In truth, I was an occasional bass player. It says so on Zeppelin I, next to my name: vocals, harmonica and occasional bass. Very occasionally -- once, I think, since 1968. How in God's name that ended up on the cover is so funny. I'm sure Jonesy [John Paul Jones] didn't like it [laughs]. But I suppose every time he fucked up he could say it was me."

I dont remember what awards show it was, about two years ago Jimmy and Neal Young (i think) and Robert was playing guitar along with many more and it looked like he was only playing two or three notes, the same thing over and over again. Not knowing anything about cords or riffs or anything like that I may be wrong. It just seem like he wasn't very comforable. Like a fish out of water. I'm sure someone knows what i'm talking about. It was a rerun and I only saw about five minutes of it.

Archived