Stupid Question About Robert

MightyZep

Hi I have a kind of stupid question, but I am wandering if anybody will have an answer. I have a bit of OCD, as we all tend to have traces now and then. Anyway, I came across several pictures of Robert like I have before, being a Zeppelin fan. Nothing really, they were all from different eras: some from the early 70's all the way to current day. But as I was looking I noticed that his eye color sometimes was blue, and then other times it was dark brown. I know that's pretty odd to pick up on, but... It struck me as weird. So I started scanning through other pics, magazines, my Zep DVD's, and found the same results: sometimes his eyes were blue and sometimes brown. Maybe I am crazy, or maybe he is just wearing colored contact lenses sometimes. I tried to blow it off, but the OCD thing kicked in and now for some reason it is bothering the hell out of me. Anyone noticed this, or have an answer?

I always wonder the same with Jimmy- the colour lenses. Sometimes his eyes look very dark brown, green or grey.

So I'm not the only one who can't quite go figure what color Jimmy's eyes are? :)

I've seen some pictures where Robert's eyes look quite dark, but I think it's the light.

For an example of the "eye changing color" of Robert watch Zep DVD 1 from Royal Albert Hall. Robert's eyes are the BLUE, like sea blue. But then, watch The Old Grey Whistle Test on DVD 2 and his eyes are DARK brown. What the..? I still don't get it. Whoever called his eye color "BRUE" was on to something, I think.

For an example of the "eye changing color" of Robert watch Zep DVD 1 from Royal Albert Hall. Robert's eyes are the BLUE, like sea blue. But then, watch The Old Grey Whistle Test on DVD 2 and his eyes are DARK brown. What the..? I still don't get it. Whoever called his eye color "BRUE" was on to something, I think.

That's Richard :lol:

Yes, it's the same thing with Jimmy. I always thought Jimmy's eyes were green and they look green in many pics but then there's pics where they look brown. :blink:

I was lucky enough to have a chat with him too--and to be close enough to the stage on a couple of previous occasions to be able to identify the color of his eyes. Whatever color they might come out in pics, they're definitely bright blue in person--one reason I prefer this scale of gig. B)

(Sorry, brspled, I won't mention it again. :lol: )

I was lucky enough to have a chat with him too--and to be close enough to the stage on a couple of previous occasions to be able to identify the color of his eyes. Whatever color they might come out in pics, they're definitely bright blue in person--one reason I prefer this scale of gig. B)

(Sorry, brspled, I won't mention it again. :lol: )

THAT IS SO AWESOME

• 1 month later...

I guess most photos of Robert weren't printed on genuine Kodak photo paper!? :blink:

Seriously, I don't know of too many photos that capture true colors.

Eyes can change color anyway, depending on the light. I know alot of people who have bright blue eyes, espeically in the sunshine, but they change color and appear dark while under artifical light and indoors, etc.