Some new wallpapers for Rob and Jimmy lovers!

Spacewoman

I had an inspiration today again :) Some for Robbie girls:

I love Rob´s lustful expression in this pic- I had to make a graphic with it :wub:

Sexgod.jpg

StairwaytoHeavenmaxengraved-1.jpg

And I´m fascinated by the mysterious beauty of Jimmy as well...:wub:

DarkAngelJimmyPage.jpg

DarkAngelJimmy.jpg

I had an inspiration today again :) Some for Robbie girls:

I love Rob´s lustful expression in this pic- I had to make a graphic with it :wub:

Sexgod.jpg

StairwaytoHeavenmaxengraved-1.jpg

And I´m fascinated by the mysterious beauty of Jimmy as well...:wub:

DarkAngelJimmyPage.jpg

DarkAngelJimmy.jpg

I absolutely love the two of Jimmy! You captured his mystery beautifully!

Beautiful. i can actually imagine me having those.......and having them as aposter aswell in my room..........do think im obsessive?...... :unsure:

totally agree with Jimmy being a "dark angel"

I´m obsessed too! :) , don´t worry! And it is a wonderfull feeling!

And you can use the wallpapers for your computer and like poster as well! It´s for you all!

I´m obsessed too! :) , don´t worry! And it is a wonderfull feeling!

And you can use the wallpapers for your computer and like poster as well! It´s for you all!

I am computerly-retararded so can you explain how i can have this as a computer screen saver please?

I am computerly-retararded so can you explain how i can have this as a computer screen saver please?

Just right-click on the pic and choose "set as desktop background". That should work. :)

Glad it worked for ya! thumbs_up.gif

i can stare at my computer all day.............and everyone will be thinking that i am doing homework.........hehe...suckers....... :shifty:

no really it's a master piece.......fine work of art....... .......did you do it using photoshop?

i can stare at my computer all day.............and everyone will be thinking that i am doing homework.........hehe...suckers....... :shifty:

no really it's a master piece.......fine work of art....... .......did you do it using photoshop?

Thank you all! I´m not using Photoshop, it´s not very wide-spread in our country, because it is expensive...I have two freeware programs from Internet: Photo Filtre and GIMP- there are also great effects there.

Here what I have made yesterday- it is originally about 2600x1900 big, but I cannot post it in this size, because of my Photobucket :(

JimmyPageonleadguitar.jpg

Thank you all! I´m not using Photoshop, it´s not very wide-spread in our country, because it is expensive...I have two freeware programs from Internet: Photo Filtre and GIMP- there are also great effects there.

JimmyPageonleadguitar.jpg

Personally I think Photoshop is overrated. I found that out the hard way! I think you can do just as nice graphics and effects with other cheaper programs like Spacewoman demonstrates. This is by far my favorite that you've done so far! B)

Personally I think Photoshop is overrated. I found that out the hard way! I think you can do just as nice graphics and effects with other cheaper programs like Spacewoman demonstrates. This is by far my favorite that you've done so far! B)

Thank you all, folks! :) Imade it about 5 hours, because it was big. It is not very difficult-only a few pics and some special effects :)

• 2 weeks later...
^^Wow, that is gorgeous :) These are beautiful Spacewoman.. I love the dreamy effect they have. That last one is very magical and mysterious:)

Thank you very much- and I love your wallpapers. I´m just using the red one of Jimmy Page- it is quite different style than mine and that is why it is so beautiful. :thanku:

Here you have one from me which I have done today :)

Pageyingreen.jpg

Archived