Some new wallpapers for Rob and Jimmy lovers!

Spacewoman

Thank you very much- and I love your wallpapers. I´m just using the red one of Jimmy Page- it is quite different style than mine and that is why it is so beautiful. :thanku:

Here you have one from me which I have done today :)

Pageyingreen.jpg

Nice! I'm flattered that you like my wallpapers. I hope to make some more soon:)

Thank you very much- and I love your wallpapers. I´m just using the red one of Jimmy Page- it is quite different style than mine and that is why it is so beautiful. :thanku:

Here you have one from me which I have done today :)

Pageyingreen.jpg

Beautiful!

Thank you all :thanku:

Here one I made two days ago- Dazed and Confused !

DazedandConfused3.jpg

Spacewoman you are incrediable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have now put this as my computer screen wallpaper and i have added your "dark angel" one......the brown cloured one...i can't post the pic coz i don't know how coz i am computer r*****ded.

Spacewoman you are incrediable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have now put this as my computer screen wallpaper and i have added your "dark angel" one......the brown cloured one...i can't post the pic coz i don't know how coz i am computer r*****ded.

Here you have some more! With the Jimmy pic you liked...he looks really gorgeous :wub:

Jimmylovebaw.jpg

Im sure i am being really annoying now but could you please do one with all of the members?

I will do it- but today is already too late, I will do it tomorrow! :)

Today I have one of Pagey, which I did yesterday

I have noticed that he has got a bruise on his left ring-finger in that pic I have made it from - maybe he has injured it again, poor darling!

Lostinmusic.jpg

I have noticed that he has got a bruise on his left ring-finger in that pic I have made it from - maybe he has injured it again, poor darling!

Lostinmusic.jpg

Can't wait, thanks, Amazing pic, wow you have good eye sight, it took me a while to see that but he is still gorgeous all the same, thanks for posting it! :D

Lostinmusic.jpg

I love that. It's my favorite, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
Dreamyplayer2.jpg

PosterLZboysmen.jpg

Bannersmokinghot.jpg

OMG Spacewoman these are incredible and amazing!!!!!!!! i love the yellow butterfly one :D

oh and thanks for the whole band one, it's amazing, i've added that as my computer screen thing now.

I'll send you my email adress again.

thank you! :hippy:

Sorry if i am being annoying again but can you email them to me so that i could add them to my wall?

Archived