Some new wallpapers for Rob and Jimmy lovers!

Spacewoman

Thank you, Alex! :thanku:

And here one I have made today- another Jack Daniels commercial :D

Don´t you think that if Jimmy wasn´t the greatest guitarist, he could be a gorgeous photomodell? :drool:

Tasteoftemptation.jpg

OMG this is amazing, Oh he would so be the perfecy modle, skinny, good looking, nice legs, sorry did I just say nice! I mean sexy legs, nice wink, nice chest....

"A taste of temptation" yes that's Pagey alright *sigh*

I know! I used to get in a lot of trouble for changing the school computer backgrounds to Jimmy all the time! :D I remember like it was yesterday..

Teacher: "Who changed the computer to this guy?!"

Me: (laughing uncontrolably) "Umm, Not me!"

Oh,I did this too!

AND in my mum's office. She is a lawyer with topless Jimmy or Robert on computer background! :drool: :drool:

People stared.

OMG this is amazing, Oh he would so be the perfecy modle, skinny, good looking, nice legs, sorry did I just say nice! I mean sexy legs, nice wink, nice chest....

JiMmmy: I'm too sexy for my shirt...I'm too sexy...

,,The way I shake my little tush,on the catwalk,on the catwalk...YEAH!'' :D :D

EDIT: I don't know lyrics very well.

And here one I have made today- another Jack Daniels commercial :D

Don´t you think that if Jimmy wasn´t the greatest guitarist, he could be a gorgeous photomodell? :drool:

Tasteoftemptation.jpg

Oh yes yes, and I dont need JD, I get drunk every time I see Jimmy :drunk:

Renata you did it wonderful :D

Underwear Model Jimmy... A sight to see... :D That would be pretty awesome. Jimmy showing off those sexy legs... *wipes the drool off of my shirt*

Underwear Model Jimmy... A sight to see... :D That would be pretty awesome. Jimmy showing off those sexy legs... *wipes the drool off of my shirt*

I totally agree! :)

One I have made today:

Wizzardoftheguitar.jpg

My Photobucket doesn´t upload big pictures :mad: , so when you want the bigger version, go here:

http://renataspacewoman.deviantart.com/art...uitar-127509781

I totally agree! :)

One I have made today:

Wizzardoftheguitar.jpg

My Photobucket doesn´t upload big pictures :mad: , so when you want the bigger version, go here:

http://renataspacewoman.deviantart.com/art...uitar-127509781

Ren, this is fantastic!! Oh my I love it so so very much, espically since I have a thing for wolves and they are connected to the moon :D:P

And I love the file name too :)

Thank You! :hurrah:

I just made this one, I love it. I'm new at this, so be gentle...

Shakespeare.jpg

Yes, thats from the "Songs that remind you of Jimmy" thread. I had to use it in this picture. :D

I love it too. That's a good way to torture us, and yes, I could kiss him all day too. :D

*ahem* *ahem*

These are really terrific, but isn't Robert supposed to be in them as well, or does the thread title mean it's Jimmy and/or Robert?

Anyway, great job!

*Never mind*.

• 1 month later...

Spacewoman, your wallpapers are fantastic! I have done some scrapbooking the old fashioned way, but I just got a computer & have high speed for the first time: your wallpapers make me want to get some software and learn how to do it online! Thanks for the tips on the free software. In the meantime, until I download and practice with it, I'd LOVE to see more of yours-esp PLANTY!

Archived