jimmy aand jimena

i was wondering if jimmy and jimena actually tied the knot, legally i mean. and if so, when and where? any photos? thanks in advance

I believe they are officially married, but not 100% certain. I can tell you that I have looked at several photos from the recent past and he does not wear a wedding ring, or at least he does not wear a wedding ring during photo shoots.

An interesting question.

led-zeppelin-colour584.jpg

jimmypage-nov2007-03.jpg

jimmy-page-colour107.jpg

jimmy-page-colour121.jpg

thanks cactus. i had noticed that too. perhaps it just means that hes not into the wearing of wedding rings? guess only he knows.........

With all the finger injuries he has had maybe he is worried that a ring could accentuate any future incidents - I know someone who lost a finger in a hay-bailer because he was wearing a ring. Note to Jimmy - stay away from hay bailers.

Certainly his current partner would be considered a spouse, as they have children.

a lot of guitarists dont wear a ring on their left hand when playing. a ring on the third finger particularly, can sometimes catch on the edge of the neck or strings and you can see on old guitars where the player has worn a ring as as it causes indents and in bad cases, a groove along the edge of the neck

if he does have a wedding ring, it may be a reason he wasnt wearing it

I'm almost postive that they are married. I read that Jimmy was married sometime in the sixites, he was divorced my the beginning of Zep though. He might have a ring, but keeps it on a chain or something. I had a teacher who did that. He had a friend who was climbing a fence and the ring got caught on the top and ripped his finger off.

thanks guys. i have a feeling they got married legally, just have never heard when or where. id love to see some pics........yes my ex was a guitarist and he told me about the ring thing while playing. its also a good excuse when you are playing up, to not wear your ring. ha ha. i know jimena had a child before they got together, and they have since had two together, and jimmy of course has scarlett and james jr.

I'm almost postive that they are married. I read that Jimmy was married sometime in the sixites, he was divorced my the beginning of Zep though. He might have a ring, but keeps it on a chain or something. I had a teacher who did that. He had a friend who was climbing a fence and the ring got caught on the top and ripped his finger off.

If he was married in the 60s that would be news to me. It's pretty certain he never married Scarlet's mother, but he did marry James Jr's mother. So if he is married now that would make it his 2nd.

No, having children does not make you a legal spouse.

I never said anything about a 'legal spouse'. But if you want to get into it - in England specifically, common law marriage does not apply ie. there must be a formal legal agreement. I mean spouse in a more colloquial sense - ie. if they are not married, they would be considered, by me, to be a in a 'spousal' relationship, as they live together and have children.....

If he was married in the 60s that would be news to me. It's pretty certain he never married Scarlet's mother, but he did marry James Jr's mother. So if he is married now that would make it his 2nd.

I never said anything about a 'legal spouse'. But if you want to get into it - in England specifically, common law marriage does not apply ie. there must be a formal legal agreement. I mean spouse in a more colloquial sense - ie. if they are not married, they would be considered, by me, to be a in a 'spousal' relationship, as they live together and have children.....

Similar to a legal spouse but not quite the same.

thanks guys. i have a feeling they got married legally, just have never heard when or where. id love to see some pics........yes my ex was a guitarist and he told me about the ring thing while playing. its also a good excuse when you are playing up, to not wear your ring. ha ha. i know jimena had a child before they got together, and they have since had two together, and jimmy of course has scarlett and james jr.

Not quite, Jimena was pregnant with a child when they got together - she was with Jimmy when the child was born.

Where they are in their relationship now is their business really,- it has been made clear that they don't want it discussed on forums, so I won't be chipping in here regarding that.

Not quite, Jimena was pregnant with a child when they got together - she was with Jimmy when the child was born.

Where they are in their relationship now is their business really,- it has been made clear that they don't want it discussed on forums, so I won't be chipping in here regarding that.

thanks for that knebby. im sorry i didnt know that it had been made clear that they didnt want it discussed. i really didnt. so we will stop here. i really was just hopeing to see some pics. im sure jimena would be a stunning bride, and as for seeing jimmy in a wedding suit, .........yum yum!

I believe they are officially married, but not 100% certain. I can tell you that I have looked at several photos from the recent past and he does not wear a wedding ring, or at least he does not wear a wedding ring during photo shoots.

An interesting question.

led-zeppelin-colour584.jpg

jimmypage-nov2007-03.jpg

jimmy-page-colour107.jpg

jimmy-page-colour121.jpg

Ha Ha a Mystery .I have been married three times and I have never worn a ring maybe thats part of the problem.I know I am know help sorry

• 3 weeks later...
With all the finger injuries he has had maybe he is worried that a ring could accentuate any future incidents - I know someone who lost a finger in a hay-bailer because he was wearing a ring. Note to Jimmy - stay away from hay bailers.

Certainly his current partner would be considered a spouse, as they have children.

I don't recall him ever wearing rings. Maybe they bug him when he's playing guitar? I don't know. Cool thread though. Whatever makes them happy.

The Ninth Scribe

Well, I wouldn't say he never wore rings...

File0738.jpg

But I for one take mine off when I play guitar. They interfere (at least in my case).

As for Jimmy and Jimena's personal affairs, I'll have to go along with Knebby. If and when they decide to make their relationship status public, they can tell us themselves. In fact, the only reason I wasn't bothered when people started posting the pic of their young children that Scarlet took, was because it was a picture that was shared with the public by them for the War Child exhibit. Were someone to post a pic of them being dropped off at school or the like, that would be a terrible invasion of their personal privacy.

I think that Jimmy is surely enjoying happy home life.

He had never publicly exposed his private life for a long time.

They were all put on a place far away from the mass communication and the eyes of fans

though Jimmy had had three families(including the present one) up to now.

It is his principle.

I think that Jimmy is surely enjoying happy home life.

He had never publicly exposed his private life for a long time.

They were all put on a place far away from the mass communication and the eyes of fans

though Jimmy had had three families(including the present one) up to now.

It is his principle.

Worth reading this article from 2004 then.

Page, the guitarist with Led Zeppelin, was one of the wildest men in rock - the prototype for the lead guitarists lampooned in films such as Spinal Tap, Almost Famous and Still Crazy. But now, at 60 years old, he is catching up on some of the things that he missed during those decades of excess. Clearly he has different priorities to sex and drugs and rock'n'roll. Hence our breakfast meeting.

He has, he announces cheerily, been up since six o'clock to get his children ready for school. He says his principal pastime now is parenthood. "I've got three small children," he explains from beneath a dyed-black mop of curls crowning a crinkly, lived-in face. "That passes the time. And I enjoy it."

By his own admission, he wasn't around much for his eldest daughter, Scarlet, because he had other things on his mind in the early Seventies - chiefly a mission to explore the very essence of sex, drugs and rock'n'roll. [...]

Although Page remains close to Scarlet, now 33 and a respected rock photographer, he admits he regrets his absence from her childhood. "In those early years of my daughter's life I was not physically there for her. I missed all those precious moments in a child's life: getting their first teeth, taking their first steps and all that. I have made a point of not missing out on any of that this time."

Despite having five children from three different relationships, including three with his current partner, Jimena, he tries to fulfil his paternal duties to all of them. Last year he organised his hectic schedule, mastering and promoting Led Zeppelin's live DVD and CD, to ensure he did not miss his teenage son James's high school graduation in Florida. "Every Christmas we are all together, all the mums and all the children," he smiles. "We are a close-knit family."

I remembered that last bit and Googled for it to find the article.

Thank you, croquet'n' cocaine.

I have already read this article two or three years ago and I also receive the strong impression from this Jimmy's remark, and I have written it in the topic somewhere.

"Every Christmas we are all together, all the mums and all the children," he smiles. "We are a close-knit family."

I had been an ardent fan of Led Zeppelin from about middle of the 70's.

At the same time I had been searching various matters concerning Jimmy(of course his privacy too! but

there are not so many harvests. lol).

I really love his three wives and all children. Especially I am very interested in Jimmy's first partner, Charlotte. She was also ex-girlfriend of Eric Clapton.

I think she was one of the most beautiful models in the 60's.

If I'm not mistaken he's wearing a silver ring in the 1971 New York City Press Conference

film footage.

I know for certain he wore rings during the 1988 Outrider tour because he would remove them just prior to performing. I have him on video doing so onstage as he welcomes the crowd with his standard opening line: "Are you ready for us? We're ready for you...."

Yea, I just didn't recall him wearing rings... but then again, I haven't made a very careful study of him either.

I think it's great he includes all the mums and kids every Christmas ~ it's almost Muslim, except that he doesn't have active wives to contend with. It makes sense too that when you're older, you're not trying to take on the world anymore. You remember what it is you're working for... and it always comes back to who it is you're working for...your family. In Brazil, the family is extremely important. Here on Cape Cod, they work their butts off all summer long... two, sometimes three jobs... and they do this to send money home to their families.

The Ninth Scribe

I read somewhere that Jimena was 17 when they met…is that true?

Her birthdate is a bit of a mystery. I recall that when they first met (c. 1995) it was reported that she was 19 years old. However, if she is the same person who is listed in the California State Birth Records as Jimena C. Paratcha, then she was actually 22 years old when she met Jimmy.

Either way, she definitely wasn't 17.

Archived