jimmy aand jimena

they Lived together in the tower house for a whiLe (krissie and jimmy)

I beLieve it faiLed, but when kids invoLved..

(I still can't beLieve that bLoody sLap!!)

Neither Jimmy nor Charlotte say anything about it.

Maybe they will never say anything in the future too.

I think that there is something only two people(Jimmy&Charlotte) understand.

Neither Jimmy nor Charlotte say anything about it.

Maybe they will never say anything in the future too.

I think that there is something only two people(Jimmy&Charlotte) understand.

Agreed. It's not a good topic to discuss, huh? :blink: Where did you find that information? *ignorance,ignorance* :unsure:

WHAT? sLapped him? for what?! eww

This person didn't give a reason. In some articale I saw, this woman who used to work at Swan Song remembers a fight Charlotte and Jimmy had where she slapped him across the face with her rings scratching him.

This person didn't give a reason. In some articale I saw, this woman who used to work at Swan Song remembers a fight Charlotte and Jimmy had where she slapped him across the face with her rings scratching him.

:blink::angry::huh:

thanks for information guys. despite the fact it's not very.. well, y'know :unsure:

I'm curious what he had done to deserve that one :blink:

I'm sorry for my impoliteness.

I have been running after Jimmy since the 70's. I read many ZEPP books and interviews at that time.

The above-mentioned is a result of the judgment from them.

Perhaps, Jimmy was going well again with Charlotte from 1976.

I had read the article that was able to be called the evidence in NME paper at that time.

All the articles in the world aren't necessarily going to know what really happened between Jimmy and Charlotte (or anyone) and how he felt. Nor do we need to. Relationships are personal and best left to those involved, IMO.

I'm very sorry for AllisonAdler, but please let me say only once more.

I personally think Krissie Wood was a special groupie for special musicians at that

time.(I dare not to link with here though I have read such an article in the certain site)

Krissie travelled with George Harrison to Spain in 1973(while her husband had a love affair with George's then wife),and later Krissie sold that story to the tabloid paper. Nobody said about it excluding her.

It was written in Allen Klein's book. (some part is recorded in Pattie's book too).It was written that Krissie was a vulgar woman too.

Krissie didn't know rules and had no elegance just like general groupies.

Though I do not want to say the deceased badly, I can understand why Ron Wood left his wife for a new girl (though Krissie had been hospitalized due to the traffic accident at that time! and what a cold husband Ron was!)

Krissie was said to be a girlfriend of Eric Clapton in the beginning of the 60's,but her name was never seen in Eric's autobiography. Of course I don't know the reason.

I'm very sorry for AllisonAdler, but please let me say only once more.

I personally think Krissie Wood was a special groupie for special musicians at that

time.(I dare not to link with here though I have read such an article in the certain site)

Krissie travelled with George Harrison to Spain in 1973(while her husband had a love affair with George's then wife),and later Krissie sold that story to the tabloid paper. Nobody said about it excluding her.

It was written in Allen Klein's book. (some part is recorded in Pattie's book too).It was written that Krissie was a vulgar woman too.

Krissie didn't know rules and had no elegance just like general groupies.

Though I do not want to say the deceased badly, I can understand why Ron Wood left his wife for a new girl (though Krissie had been hospitalized due to the traffic accident at that time! and what a cold husband Ron was!)

Krissie was said to be a girlfriend of Eric Clapton in the beginning of the 60's,but her name was never seen in Eric's autobiography. Of course I don't know the reason.

Basing it on a book you read doesn't make it 100% fact. Who told the information to the author? There are two sides to every story and as I said before, only the people involved know the truth. Besides, what's the difference? It was so long ago and really none of anyone's business.

Basing it on a book you read doesn't make it 100% fact. Who told the information to the author? There are two sides to every story and as I said before, only the people involved know the truth. Besides, what's the difference? It was so long ago and really none of anyone's business.

I understand what you mean,but...

I do not think that he(she) writes random in the content of the book that the author puts out by his(her)own name.

They had examined beforehand and would have researched various things before beginning to

write the book. I believe at least so.

Especially, if it is the author has been trusted by people, it is more remarkable.

I know they never want to write "Inside Book".

By the way, I have never read 'Hammer of the Gods' or Richard Cole's book because ZEPP members terribly hate these book.

Maybe I imagine these books are pack of lies.

However if it is no good to write something with related books about ZEPP or members, and to say the impression of them, we must discuss only about their music.That might be good.

yup, I second that. I don't care Krissie's attitude. It doesn't matter she's eLegant or sLuttie.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived