Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

marolyn

Make me laugh!

2,493 posts in this topic

A woman came home just in time to find her husband in bed with another woman. With superhuman strength borne of fury, she dragged her husband down the stairs to the garage and put his penis in a vice. She then secured it tightly and removed the handle. Next she picked up a hacksaw. The husband terrified, screamed "Stop! Stop! You're not going to... to... cut it off are you?!" The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, said "Nope. You are. I'm going to set the garage on fire".

On 11/29/2016 at 2:51 AM, paul carruthers said:

:hysterical: Gold!

I read where they are closing down the Washington Monument for alterations.  Guess they were inspired by recent events.... 

image.jpg

In the Comments section underneath the You-Tube video for Live Stairway from TSRTS, someone left the comment, "Why does this video only have 120,000,000 views ?":lol:

3 hours ago, Walter said:

image.jpg

poor walter didn't get his way and now he has to pout.

You make me laugh walter. Laugh at you that is.

It's only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realize that brute force is not always the best solution to problem solving.