• Thank You
    • Heartbreaker
    • Livin Lovin Maid (She's Just A Woman)
    • Ramble On
    • Moby Dick
    • Bring It On Home

• 2 weeks later...

I voted the Lemon Song.

I've noticed this song is always among peoples top favorites, but I never figured out why. I love it, and I don't even know why? Maybe its the dynamics of it, being slow, then fast, then slow, then fast. Maybe its the fact that its under-rated while everything else on that album gets tons of airtime...

Anyone think they can figure out what it is about this song?

• 3 years later...

Honestly I can't choose - Though Whole Lotta Love & Ramble on are pulling at the ol heart strings :wub:

Led II & LED IV are my favorite albums though I love them all I have to listen to them in their entirety as a complete piece of music - a 9 act play

What Is and What Should Never Be. I love the subject matter and lyrics of that song and the jazz-style guitar. It's also really great live. Ramble On is also a great song. Whole Lotta Love, Bring it On Home, and Heartbreaker are three of the greatest guitar riffs of all time. The Lemon Song is a great blues-rock song. Moby Dick is also a great riff and a showcase for the greatest rock drummer of all time. Thank You and Living Loving Maid are the only songs on that album that I'm not super excited about, even if they're alright songs in their own right. Overall, a great album, arguably their best along with IV.

• 1 month later...

I just voted The Lemon Song, but my decision might change in an hour, unfortunately... I nearly exploded trying to CHOOSE!!! They're all amazing songs in their own way, although I'm not too nutty about Thank You (sorry)

:heartbreaker:

• 2 months later...

I cant pick! I love them all! Well for now i will go with What is and what should never be. Although heartbreaker, ramble on, bring ir on home, moby dick, and the lemon song are really close.

• 1 month later...

I don't really have a favorite song, it changes with my mood. If I feel calm I like to listen to Ten Years Gone or Babe I'm Gonna Leave you, when I feel awesome I listen to Achilles Last Stand or This Song Remains the Same! :guitar_mood:

:stereo:

Archived