• Black Dog
    • Rock and Roll
    • The Battle Of Evermore
    • Stairway To Heaven
    • Misty Mountain Hop
    • Four Sticks
    • Going To California
    • When The Levee Breaks

In the Light, In my Time of Dying, Friends, Carouselambra, and Achilles Last Stand are all tied for number one for me. Of course, it will probably change in the next hour...

you sir, are perfect ... ITL, IMTOD, and Carouselambra are very underrated songs ... althought for #1,the Rover, no quarter and custard pie must be included. a monster riff on each one of those, especially the rover ...Ohhh, that dirty riff :D

you sir, are perfect ... ITL, IMTOD, and Carouselambra are very underrated songs ... althought for #1,the Rover, no quarter and custard pie must be included. a monster riff on each one of those, especially the rover ...Ohhh, that dirty riff :D

Thanks for the compliment... And that Rover riff, I remember being honestly shocked the first time I heard it at how snotty(in a good way) and arrogant it was. It was beautiful. To me it screamed "yeah, I'm the best guitarist, whatever. Everyone else can suck it." :P

Whichever one I happen to be listening to at the moment is my favorite. But since that answer probably won't fly I will say that, hmm at the moment from that list, I would say that Misty Mountain Hop would have to take it. Every time that I hear MMH it reminds me so much of my teen years, how could I not like that? When I was younger, I always used to wish that I'd been born a about a decade earlier so that I would've had the chance to see Led Zeppelin far more than the one time in 1977. Now that I'll be hitting 50 in less than two years, I wish that I was born last week! Weird how that works.

• 1 year later...

Archived