What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

CHICKEN!

I'm so glad to see you on the board. :)

Yeah, I haven't been online for a few days and I came online this evening (because a friend of mine saw the very tail end of that Robert Plant thing on the news and thought he was dead...but the less said about that the better)...anyway, I came online just to settle that shite and then everything's all new!

Anyway...je suis rambling.

Hello! :D:wave:

The next Iron Maiden's gig, in March.

I has a jealousy. I don't think they have announced anything in my part of the world yet. Hoping they do.

I am looking forward to King Diamond in March and Exodus/Kreator early 2008 (I know they're coming - can't remember when)

And I fully intend to see the Moody Blues in April - I expect that to be brilliant.

My next gig is Manic Street Preachers on 5th December.

It's at Manchester Central (formerly GMEX) which I've never been to before too, so that's just another reason to look forward to it. :D

I am going to see them at the NIA Birmingham on the 8th Dec. I saw them earlier this year too at Llandudno and they were extremely good.

The support for the winter tour are Cherry Ghost whom I am looking forward to see very much, their first album is stunning.

I has a jealousy. I don't think they have announced anything in my part of the world yet. Hoping they do.

I think they will, this tour's gonna be really big. Where are you from?

Where can you get this Fucking Machine?

Sounds interesting.

:shifty::rolleyes:

Hahaha :lol:

Edited by Victor Cezar

I am going to see them at the NIA Birmingham on the 8th Dec. I saw them earlier this year too at Llandudno and they were extremely good.

The support for the winter tour are Cherry Ghost whom I am looking forward to see very much, their first album is stunning.

Aye, I saw 'em back in the Spring at Manchester Apollo!

They were awesome but unfortunately I was a bit slow getting tickets so we ended up sat up in the heavens.

This time I've got standing tickets so it's gonna be fucking ace.

I haven't heard Cherry Ghost's album but after I read they were supporting I had a listen to their stuff on MySpace. I really, really like it. So yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing them too.

Ian Brown on monday

Lucky fecker!

Edited by Chicken