What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Depeche Mode on the 16th and Them Crooked Vultures the next night :)

Depeche Mode!!!! you should be ashanmed of yourself leddy :o;)

I have had a busy couple of weeks gig wise so its a break until 14th Dec when its Them Crooked Vultures in Birmingham. B)

My next show will most likely be Megadeth in February.

My sons saw Megadeth last week at the LC Pavillion in Columbus. They said it was a great show. The youngest one, who went with me to see Them Crooked Vultures at the same venue, said that he thought that TCV was the better show. The older one saw Megadeth a couple years ago, and said that he preferred the earlier show to the current one. They both agreed that overall, they really enjoyed last week's show, and Dave Mustaine is in top form.

Have a good time, Roxie!

Depeche Mode!!!! you should be ashanmed of yourself leddy :o;)

I have had a busy couple of weeks gig wise so its a break until 14th Dec when its Them Crooked Vultures in Birmingham. B)

My mate knows a P.A who tours with lots of bands and whatever tour she is on we get passes to the shows etc, so although I wouldn't actually buy tickets for them I am opened minded enough to go and listen. Last year we got to see Slipknot and Slayer too, its the luck of the draw who she is on tour with at the time. Again I wouldn't part cash to see Slipknot but they did put on a really good show and you just never know untill you see someone, although if they could of got rid of the kids that were there, pushing and shoving, drunk on half a shandy etc it was actually good, but I am sounding like the old fart I am becoming :)

• 3 weeks later...

^Me too!! lol, I can't wait!!! Also, Hanson just announced today that they are going to be playing 5 shows in NYC, each show will be an album in it's entirety leading up to the premiere of their newest album. I about had a heart attack when I heard the news I am sooo excited, this smiley basically explains how I feel right now :hurrah: Also, after the 5 shows they're playing at the Bamboozle festival in NJ which I'm also going to haha.

• 1 month later...

how was it fortuna?

i am going to see them on australia day in sydney. can't wait!!!

It was absolutely fantastic ,slave to zep. It was better than I expected (I expected it to be great, but it was brilliant).

John Paul Jones was amazing. The biggest cheers were for him.

You have a great night to look forward to!!

It was absolutely fantastic ,slave to zep. It was better than I expected (I expected it to be great, but it was brilliant).

John Paul Jones was amazing. The biggest cheers were for him.

You have a great night to look forward to!!

yeah, i can't believe i am going to see 1/4 of LED ZEPPELIN!!! i know they don't do any zep, but just to see and hear jonesy ... oh wow!!!!