Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

1,760 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2017 at 6:39 PM, Strider said:

Lot of cool shows you guys are seeing. And jb126 saw Nick Cave the other night.

Hmmm...I saw Dead Meadow @ Satellite club Friday night. They keep getting better every time I see them.

This week's schedule:

Monday: Low @ The Globe Theatre. With Mono.

Wednesday: Phoenix @ Hollywood Bowl

Saturday: Moody Blues @ Hollywood Bowl

How does Dead Meadow hold up live?  I haven't dove into their catalog yet. Sleepy Silver Door tops one of my favorite playlists. Love that tune !

Fuck it, I'm going to give them a listen for the next few hours while in the office....lol..the convenient awesomeness of streaming Spotify. 

Jackson Browne, 29th June at the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall.  I've been given two tickets by a total stranger who cannot attend, all through a couple of comment exchanges over at Steve Hoffman Music Forums, unbelievable generosity.. 

Iron Maiden tomorrow night at the American Airlines Center in downtown Dallas.

1 hour ago, kingzoso said:

Iron Maiden tomorrow night at the American Airlines Center in downtown Dallas.

The Book of Souls - Sat. night in San Antonio / with Ghost opening. Should be a killer show....

23 hours ago, greengrass said:

The Book of Souls - Sat. night in San Antonio / with Ghost opening. Should be a killer show....

On my way to see Maiden in Dallas  (get it: Maiden in Dallas).  

lol yep ... Maiden San Antonio sounds like a river taxi jaunt. But yeah , im headed that way. Compare playlists later , probably the same show you saw last night.

Tonight: Seu Jorge - A Tribute to David Bowie @ Hollywood Bowl

Thursday June 29: Nick Cave @ The Greek Theatre. (an early birthday gift from a friend).

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:03 PM, greengrass said:

lol yep ... Maiden San Antonio sounds like a river taxi jaunt. But yeah , im headed that way. Compare playlists later , probably the same show you saw last night.

I am pretty sure that Iron Maiden are playing the exact same set list at each concert on this tour.  Great show, however I would have preferred a few more of the 1980's Iron Maiden songs than the newer 2000's Iron Maiden.  What I would really like to see is Iron Maiden doing the exact same set as they did on their "Live after Death" cd. 

On 6/23/2017 at 7:36 PM, kingzoso said:

On my way to see Maiden in Dallas  (get it: Maiden in Dallas).  

Hey Chris, how was the show?  I was thinking about heading down there but couldn't break free .. how was Ghost, they look pretty cool!

2 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Hey Chris, how was the show?  I was thinking about heading down there but couldn't break free .. how was Ghost, they look pretty cool!

The show was awesome.  It would have been a little better if they played "Flight of Icarus", "Revelations", "2 Minutes to Midnight" and "Aces High:.  

I did not see Ghost.