• Physical Graffiti
    • In Through the Out Door
    • Song Remains The Same
    • Houses Of the Holy
    • How The West Was Won
    • Coda
    • Mothership

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't decide between IV and Physical Graffitti, so I went for the 1st one I ever listened to... IV..... TSRTS is a close third!!!

Greatest hits albums (consisting of studio recordings) shouldn't be on polls IMO... What do you think??

all zeppelin's albums are awesome, but which do you thinks is the best, plz vote!

WOW! Thats a tough question especially since all of ZEPP'S albums are great. In my opinion, I feel that it is LED ZEPPELIN II from 1969. The reason is because LED ZEPPELIN II is the band's first number one album. LED ZEPPELIN I is a great album, no doubt about it. LED ZEPPELIN I introduced the band to the whole world and went to a respectible number 10 on the charts. When LED ZEPPELIN II came out, the band had arrived! ZEPPELIN II went all the way to number two on the charts before finally dethroning THE BEATLES' ABBEY ROAD off the number one spot and went to number one. LED ZEPPELIN II stayed number one on the charts for quite a few weeks. LED ZEPPELIN II is a TRUE encyclopedia of Rock n' Roll. There is a saying that LED ZEPPELIN II is SINGLEHANDEDLY responsible for the majority of the women in the entire world in losing their virginity.

• 3 weeks later...

1.Houses of the Holy-always makes me dancing

2.Physical Graffiti-I´m crying during In The Light :))

3.Led Zeppelin II-I´m crying during Thank you :))

4.Led Zeppelin IV-I´m crying during Stairway :))

5.Presence-I´m crying during Tea For One :))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived